Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, May 22, 2005

i jus wana sae fuck to my sis.fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

so deres dis another stupid fly in my bros room.den it sorta fly out e room n into e living room where my bif fat ass sis is watchin tv.den she sorta kill e fly n wanna pick up e fly to throw away when she saw e fly pangsai a few worms.den e fly pangsai more worms.den she was lyke siew min siew min kuai dian chu lai kan.wtf.den i wen.den she was lyke on e sofa bao zhe na xie cushions.wtf.den she asked me to clear up e fly and e worms.WTF.i mean she was lyke SEVENTEEN.den blahblah i decided to clean up.den e fly was not dead n kip movin around pangsai more worms.so i got reall pissed n told her to get e sha cong ji.den e yin cha yang chui xi came den she was lyke deng yi xia lar den yi xia lar.den wif my constant naggin she finally go n take e sha cong ji den i pen ad e fly.its lyke still move den i pen duo yi dian she was lyke oi bu yao pen na me duo di ni me shi bu shi[erm cos e scj is lyke oily?? n smelly.]FUCK HER.

den deres dis stupid question she ask.

sis:oi wei she me wo da ren na me tong?
me: [thinking] wah laus fuck larrhs ask dis kind of stupid no ass question
den blahblahblah

cos deres lotsa stuff she do dat make me so pissed.shant tell.

anw got bac my pathetic results.my english do sucks.
erm english i failed my paper 2.it lyke wahlau e explanation thingy i got zero n my summary kao 4 1/2.wtf.laus den my paper one 16 n 17 ich is chao low.so i failed.grand total of 47.5.kao may be ca ill help to pull up my grades n help me pass :)
er den lit rules n sucks ad e same time.i got a nice 54/75.lol.i tok gonna fail le. den my 2nd ques was lyke great.19.adrain was lyke erm class e average fer ur class is lyke onli 14-15. SO dat means you xie ren la wo de hou tui :) den my last ques got 19 but i cud get higher if deres fuckin more time so dat i cud rite finish n gain fuckin more marks so i cud score finally an A1.erm hope dat my poem marks wud pull it to a A1.shit larrhs adrain.when ar ya gonna tell me my fucking poem marks.shit you.er den cin got e highest.wtf.
den dnt wich i tok im so gonna fail cos i leaf chaochao duo blanks.ha.but nt bad.er 66?laus si zhu got 85.wtf.lol.
er den geog was lyke WAH LUCKY ARH.lol.51 siass.i do hate fang.she was lyke e highest in geog.

erm den blhalbhalbhalbhalbhalbhalbhlahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home