Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, February 09, 2007

Ga Zeezus!

i wish i have done that. imagine a rose coming out of my mouth, LOL.

but, zomg, my recess just have to come out. must be the lousy dinner i ate on wednesday.

ok, so today was pretty fine, i guess i become smarter after the horrible sec1 ordeal. i know when it's coming and i know when to squat over the drain. and i endured through the whole day with such a bod. i feel peace and tranquility(again).

oh and i shall try to blog-a-day about my life since germaine commented that i always blog very non relatively, but my life is supppppp boring.

Bye/Sieghart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home