Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, May 26, 2011

New trend #MIND................

I realise i need to be a WHOLE LOT MORE FUCKING SENSITIVE.......

Okay i like to say what i want and what i like without think through my brain. Not that it's wrong and usually i dont mean any harm and usually didn't cause alot of casualties in the process but then somehow when i dig deeper or people suddenly enlighten me about certain issues, i feel like i had a #MINDFUCKED.

The whole process is abit like this
1) Me in my carefree / gossipy / optimistic / free of worries mode.
2) Talk talk talk gossip gossip ask ask ask.
3) OH.........................................................................
4) MIND FUCKED.

Okay lah it's a bit hard to understand i know this feeling myself best. hahahahahah it's a sudden realization of certain stuff and then i looked back and realise that these kinda situation had been happening around me and then i was like....... OH.......................

Why can't i just remember these itsy bitsy gritsy stuff sia.

Or why can't people just forgot about these..........................

KNN late night cannot think of shit, gna listen to some good music.

AND ANYWAY, today met boobs and bitch to go eat @ hatched!!!!!! I LOVE EGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss. The food was good!!!!!! The mash potatoes is like orGaZZzzzZ. And then to tom's paletter for Ice Creammmmm which i imprmptuly went for a interview but the pay was .......... wait for it............. #MINDFUCKED $4.50!!!! Hahahahhahaha idk whether should i take it up nOrtttt but maybe i wont i will go give tuition woooooo~~~

End imprmptuly here as well

1 Comments:

Blogger hapi said...

Hi sieghart, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home