Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

well i forgot to meantion a pervertuotic-ckp-bian-taied-fucking-asshole-son-na-wa-bitch-sissified-still-bian-taied-guy-or-you-may-sae-a-chao-chao-ap-wif-bian-tai-ness-ckp.

erm so on wed???or tues??? WADEVARR.oh yarr its on a tues.hmms.
so on a tues.den blah skool stuff.
den sjab.got test.wich minle is damn zhuai.so i kicked him :)
dem afta sjab cin call me cos she n fang haf cds den cin see whether i fin ant.
den met dem ad canteen.
den went home by mrt wif cin.fang da bus.
den i buy macs ad tm.
den cin was tryin to snatch my fries.
erm between de mrt n q bread deres dis 'corridor'.so cin is tryin to snatch my fries.
dis is where de pervertuotic-ckp-bian-taied-fucking-asshole-son-na-wa-bitch-sissified-still-bian-taied-guy-or-you-may-sae-a-chao-chao-ap-wif-bian-tai-ness-ckp showed up.
den cin was snatchin e fries when he tu ran showed up saying.
ckp:xiao jie wo ke yi chi ni de shu tiao ma? [miss.can i eat ur fries?]
me:[thinking] fuck. ckp.bian tai.
me:BU KE YI SORRY. [NO. SORRY]
den i walk away.
ckp:oi.bu yao zou.wo bu shi huai ren. [oi don walk away im not a bad guy.]
me:HENG!!!
me:[thinkin] lyke wtf.every murderer wud sae dey din kill ppl.SO y shud i belief you.HENG.

den i turned cos cin wasn beside me n i tok dat cin was being stop by e ckp.
i saw e ckp lyke erm approachin a woman on a bicycle.
well i expect him to sae.

ckp:xiao jie ni ke yi long bang wo yi xia ma.

wad da fuck.
den cin suddenly appeared.
she sae e ckp was holdin on to a stack of coupons but wif NO nkf or wadevarr charity signs dere maybe pian ren de.or maybe its mui hu told me??cos she met e ckp too.
fuck larrhs.

den next dae deres dis police thigy so we went to air con hall.den i told mui crow bout e incident.
den mui sae she also met smeone lyke dat.
erm heres e story.
mui walkin ad e mrt station dere.wif crow.
den ckp came up.
ckp:bu yao pao. [don run]
mui look ad her feet to see she got pao.no.
ckp:xiao jie qing bu yao pao. [miss pls don run.]
mui look ad her feet again.crow:wah ta zi ji you mei you pao dou bu zhi dao.hai yao kan zi ji de jiao. [wah she dono whether she got run anot still haf to see her own legs.]
ckp:aiya.xiao jie qi shi wo zhi shi yao mai ni zhe xie coupons larrhs.[aiya miss im onli tryin to sell coupons to you]
mui: -_-'"' er....

i mean wtf lorrhs.usin such a ckp way of sellin coupons.
so blahblahblah.
er e newater trip not bad.but e factory is chou.
er den next dae haf de library trip.
so we gather ad e aircon hall afta recess.
den dis shorty teacher was lyke erm commentin on our behavior.
so blahblah shes lyke sorta ask a question unknowingly in her speech.
den sumone answered YES.
den she was lyke er nicholas i want to see you later.
den it was not nicholas but sumone call ivan.
wtf lorrhs.
dat ivan WAS answerin a question.den he was caught n was accused of BEING RUDE TO TEACHERS.
wtf.he WAS answerin e question.
so blahblah show national treasure [PIRATED!!!lyke d'uh.trust dem to be our teachers.wtf.]
den went to e library thingy.
den break into grps.
i ended up wif fang joan amanda xinghua:( jz gerald bernard yiyang.
den cin n mui ended up wif viv bella crys aud chris ERHEMM* keyang. LOL. so me n joan were being mean.but i started it first.den la joan to sae it.so.
me: YOU AR GOIN TO SUFFER WAD I SUFFER. HAHAHAS.
den called joan to sae it to.
joan: you ar goin to suffer wad i suffer too.
LOL.
erm den kaijie was acting a lil bit zibi larrhs.
he was lyke scroll e piece of mahjong paper den 'connect'' his ear to e speaker wich was beside him n actin bai chi.me n fang were laffin hard.real hard.den other stuff he has done wich was veh de zibi larrhs.
den blahblah afta library trip go eat bk wif cin mui crow pam sq pig.
den blahblahblah.
den rush bac to skewl cos haf sjab.
blahblahblahblah.

so todae haf test.ad hq.
so junhao failed :)
everyone was happi [lyke d'uh].
erm junhao was lyke wah i memorise e whole book until 1am den slp.
shucks lorrhs.
den blahblahbl;ahblahblahblah.

SIEGHART GORILLAZ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home