Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, July 28, 2006

friday today. and i'm glad that i din nose bleed, though i still woke up late.

so cca was overall well. except...

-when my name was announced. and i go 0.0 and =.= then i go Oh...=.= when i received my symbol of victory (a sand-digging device =.=). and then i was thinking of framing up my symbol of victory, when i lend it to disgusting Ms Germ to scratch her neck =.=

-jumping jacks as punishment create blisters and stitches and this made me very AP, at the last moment.

anw, the school stupid birthday is finally over. it sucks big time, fancy disregarding NDP. but i got to see pretty Clarice in SC {Blah} and she look so pretty. then i see pretty Gina but too bad she's wearing the ugly green blazer. and then i got to see all the nice legs from the sports ppl. pretty pretty.

then SC investiture. saw pretty Gina and Clarice, in blazers and w/out them! XD and i'm admiring all the chiobus that walk in the hall. and boonkai can't dance. and Gina and Clarice is still sibeh chio.

australia maths competition was a waste of time. i din really bother to do all those sibeh tedious questions. i slept for half an hour and doodle crap (MSN pic) on the rough paper. i tikam tikam and rubbishly fill answers which i din bother to do. but i still have a participation cert, so heck.

and mingyue and xianhao and jinmeng are kiasu kias. argue after the paper 0.=

school sucks still. of course. green forms are not like flowing water, they are more like saliva spitting everywhere. there's still too much dumb hw and too much of useless lessons which i'll try not to sleep.

blah blah blah.

for entertainment, watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxjmSZ7QUo8&search=maple%20final%20story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home