Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, July 01, 2006

yawn, DnT is killing me. research work is a bore. computers are meant to be use to play, not on researching and Heymaths. stupid sonafagun shitty school

hols end like hell long ago. and more homework is here to stay. i still dont understand the philosophy of HW. you teachers adore giving HW and killing students, then whine when we said there's too much a hell of HW, and then asked us mark other's HW cause your marking load is too big. darn them all.

yesterday was a killer, and fun. stayed back to do something for the n-competioner. very frustrated and crappy. i really need keyboards to smash when im frustrated. stupid youtube video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9tfbjAcfg&search=outlawz -

thanks gina for doing most of the thing (:]

errrrr,
good luck for the n-competioners

good luck for NA team
good luck for AA team
good luck for NC team
good luck for AC team

blah blah blah, stupid post again, i think i update for the sake of updating. i dont even kow why i'm posting this. hell crappy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home