Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

KO CHAIJIA MADE/FORCED/BRIBED/THREATENED me to do this. so i have to post random/wierd facts huh? stupid
-my names not sieghart faust. and its two name btw, if you are tt stupid.
-sometimes i think being a boy would be better, but after consideration its a firm i-don't-wanna-some-long-thing-sticking-out-of-the-body-and-don't-wanna-pee-everywhere--so-its-a-no LOL
-i will ask wierd questions lk from some high lvl i would ask "will i die if i jumped down from here?"
-i can play gameboy for hours just to complete battle city
-im filthy rich in neopets

another four to do it: weiting cindy seemui xuefang

had sjab on tuesday. did three cases and footdrills. case one: johanna wingtung wanling wanying. poor then as it lasts very long. from 9.45 to lunch break[12] then after still do lk 30minutes more. they keep repeating as joyce was there la.

case two was gina wingtung huiling me. was quite funny cos im supposed to see the surrounding have any dangerous/obstructive objects and clear it. then theres this live wire and i kena electrocuted and from a first aider to casualty. lucky we repeated and it was quite okay??

case three: johanna wingtung wanling wanying. omg theirs was hard. they even have intestines flowing? out. ya and poor wanling have to take off my dirty shoe. end case le johanna had asthma. gee. did drills after tt.

thurs went er's hse and played XBox all day. shiok sia. now i want a XBox and the damn ninety nine nights game. lk fuck the only thing which i can rlly enjoyed in my house is the computer which is always furiously in the top wanted list of my siblings.

i changed skin but i cant seem to get rid of the gre thingy which was always used in models. otherwise it will be such a nice skin yea. and i think im hallucinating la. i cant find the bleach cds anymore and my sis said she havent yet borrowed form friends =.=

my sis went out today and she wear my shirt. god it must have expand a few more sizes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUILING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUILING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUILING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUILING
oh my this is sososos ugly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home