Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, October 22, 2005

got back my dear exams paper. wonderful and exhilarating results ^^

hmm start on tues went back for sjab proposal thingy. got totally pissed by someone. man get a life. dont get all emotional and flirty. your acts are purely disgusting. if you are pissed, dont take it out on me. huh what why are you looking at me like tt?do you think i even care how i look at you? i look at everyone like this. dont like it. get lost. theres hella many other ppl who like me looking at them like tt. then do the proposal. was totally hilarious. me and germaine were crapping alot. then was like * wanting to grab handphone. and it wasnt mine. so i was like bu shi wo de and graqbbing it tightly.

SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM HER PARASITIC SKILLS!

then went back. yawn.

then wed went to school late for reasons. then wowowowow was maths and my marks were great. it was 87 ^^ damn i coud fucking get higher makrs if it wasnt the damn bloody careless mistakes. someone told me my homec was 66. DOHHH!

geog next? haha was rlly unexpecting. i got 69.5 make me so pissed and i keep bugging tan. BUT mingyue qiu fening skills are superbulado. so anw i got added one mark and it has risen me on higher levels: 70.5!!

then science bah. and becky was blabbering tt she couldnt get As. well so this happens. she got an A2 and her mark was higher then me by half a mark. wait then theres this question on the yeast thingy and i wrote lost its natural ability. then constantly bugging mr lee and i got 74.5 HAHA I WAS HALF A MARK HIGHER THEN HER. ROFLMAO!

chinese. was shocked at the results sia. damn it i like couldnt finish it and was basically crapping. but i did well anw. 75. but after some calculations on zuo wen and blah, i have fallen to 73.5 all i can say tt writting letters is NEVER EVER my strong side. it has pulled me down drastically. HELP!

history was like shit la. 64 ONLY. and smithy keep I WANT MORE! ITS NOT ENOUGH! WHERES THE INDUS WHATEVER SHIT GIRL! ITS GOTTA BE THERE! so its gonna be DOOMDOOMDOOM. and i crap on the names of the gods of hinduism. haha i still got 2 marks. the real names: Brahmin-the creator Visha?- the perserver? cant rmb but my ans is totally shit. heres bravajat the creator and visha sth for the ??? LOL!

got back english on thurs. ohmyohmy I TOTALLY PASSED! and cindy was great man. shucks. got 34.5/60 and compo totally is dead. 18 each. so beside sucking at letters, i, too suck at making some brochures. damnit. then add blahblah total was 58.75 but i bet in the honor of me tt the reading passages will pull me up ^^

WE HATE YOU BECKY! man all her subject was As. only chinese. ARGHH!

then slack alot cos teachers din come.

went georgina hse today and play with the kittens. i got freaked out cos its so damnit scratchy? but nv been scratched ^^ and claudia was like running like a chicken when the kitten got to the living room. HAHA and its so damnit playful. gerogina must have been taking good care of angie aka the kitten.oh and sq accidentally kicked it. OUCH!

oh and assembly at wed. dr boon. was showing us some slides. nearly fell asleep. so theres this blogging critic on. racist. so on my links theres a couple of ppl going to jail. HAHA WATCH OUT DUDES!

recently theres this link of some story passing aroung going on. oh my i totall dont get it. wanna make me sleep sia. wasted one hour reading it and still dont get it appeal or cryingness. YAWN! and im only half way through it and not gonna to continue.

tts all folks!

damnit it sucker nana i totally hate you. maybe ****** decision was right.

ALL THE ABOVE IS PURELY MY OWN OPINION SO IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU IN ANYWAY, PLS FOGIVE AND FORGOT AND DONT TAKE ME TO COURT. THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home