Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

okae suddenly i felt very de ap and bu shuang sia. a 10 minutes anger and now its gone. wtf la. so lets post about sjab la. totally funny can.

ya so arrived school quite drenched la. went into toilet changed into full-u then saw xinhui hannah pinru changing la. then in the cubicle i was like very busy. well someone keep calling me and was like luan la. so its like very long in the cubicle like that. LOL sia

ya then go up the bus sit with yuintheng and listen to discmen. reach seragoon stadium and the sight was WOW AMAZING. black and white. okae then sit there very long so took out mo di to read la. ya alot other was like practising th emarching like tht. seriously it sucks kae.

then start le blah. wong liting and cindy was like sitting behind me la [stranded beside kangning =.= and w.liting was like wa move closer leh. and so i was like you want isit i change place with you la LOL.]. then when the marching start its really very lan the other ppl so they laugh until siao liek. then i was like wa you all very mean sia. then just sit there blah la. melvin weisong james wangmiao minle xiquan marching bah. ZIXIANG YOU PON AGAIN ISIT. STOP EATING MCSPICY DOUBLE LA YOU.

then was like some blah ppl have some blah speech. then finish le marching again. seriously i cant stop laughing sia. okae they was like ERRR. LOL and blah la. then finally finish then went up the bus go back school la. then at the bus was me yuintheng gina was like telling dreams la. all nearly died laughing about the mac's dream.LOL.

ya then the nco's was asking thoise who wanna go dinner with them alight at bedok centre la. so gina they all was like asking eh then have time to change anot then jon was like wah you want to change then you change la. we dont care how long you want to change. isit you want to fall in outside kfc and go 5minute changing parade. then OI FIVE MINUTE TO GO BUY YOUR THREE PIECE CHICKEN AND FIND A PLACE TO SIT. then you will be like oi counter faster la. wheres my three piece chicken?? coslaw!! mashed potato and drinks!! faster you want me to kena pump isit. you like to see me pump ar. OI FIVE MINUTES TO EAT YOUR THREE PIECE CHICKEN MEAL!!.

okae so was like =.= la. then when at the bedok centre there alot ppl went down la. left only less then ten ppl. reach school then the toilet creepy so din change. like its 7.30?? ya then fetch yuintheng to the mrt station la. yep went home.

oh theres a converse sale at tm there la. then i wanna buy the white shoes but home have already a reebok de. so not ready to change my not that white shoes. ya then blah la.

i was watching cartoon network some blah day then i watch one of the blah cartoon la. then theres this really blah song. lyrics, and in the spiderman tune. you know the spiderman spiderman blahblahblahblahblah spiderman. so anw heres the lyrics.

chocolate chocolate
all hail mighty to the chocolate
chocolate chocolate
set eh-ho to the chocolate
dark and smooth chocolate
let your mouth water chocolate
white and chipped chocolate
give you fizz trendy chocolate
all wail, here comes the chocolate

okae so its spastic la. NEVERMIND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home