Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

oh mans i recovered.eat only 9 pills and i recovered.HURHUR.

so stupid ca again.
science.cant really be bothered to read.last minute work.
then smith not here.a full period and while some ppl celebrate some tescher from the next door go spoil the fun.well not exactly for me as one ** got caught.hoho.

then chinese test sia.godamnit so stupidly difficult.fuck la think i only fill half of the 20 marks thing.so gonna fail.and the compre what bill gates thingy =.= and ltortise is like don care de.still can walk around the whole class.okae she was lame la.punish ppl to stand up.later then ask blahblah ni zhi cuo le mah.obviouslyblahblah would say um/ah/bla so tortise would say hao na ni zuo xia lai seriously i think shes a useless teacher.serously

homec cook porridge.nice sia.then kaijie and keyang got me so damn pissed.so they were goin ******* then i was trying to hit then la.keyang hit me with a file thingy on the head while i pinch him.kaijie was better off dead.i pinch like siao.serves them right.

went to library with beck la.forgot to bring wallet so rush back to class again.then go library wanna lend books realise din bring my ez-link card.hurhur.then later went back home with crowy mui la.HO YOU CANT GUESS WHO MY FAITHFUL OL' DOG IS


todae english totally sucks can.english lessons sucks.i reckon a doubt that ms tan would be better off teaching pri sch instead of wasting my time.wth can doin those useless things help us in english.some horrible crap.yea and that national geog book totally biantai can. and wah lau ni men shi xing lai de mah.blame everything on me.why don't you think of your own actions before blaming ppl.you are so not alwaes right can.stop blaming ppl and start blaming yourself la.fuck this is so not entirely my fault.tell you all do go play around.don't blame me.

then was enel.hoho.talking about some oral communication.LOL his hands cant stop moving. was laughing like siao the whole time.oh cindy was like so enthu like that keep repeating.then played some stupid lame i will iwll rock thing.UGH SO LAME.we were given notes la and me and cin start reading those words.totally sounds like fang pi to me.pat pet pit pot putt.LOL then at the end there he was talking about his stoyr about his driving license exam la.so it started like thirty years ago i was goin for my driving test with his same old hands wagging like siao.then me and cindy lamelame go use hand signals for the sentence.totally lame and hilarious.

2.30 me crowy amanda went to the sec 3 block there to find kok keng for my donation card la.then i was like despo couldn't find kok keng.amanda left after awhile then germaine called me.
so i was at the general office there.then went to linkway to meet germaine and wanying.told them couldn't find kok keng and was die die like that.then saw kok keng and hannah walking towards us.i was so damn happy sia.went a little overboard.LOL then wt was laughing wah you so excited for what.yea lucky din get scolded.LOL

went home with cin fang crow.all go drink the milo thing.then cin say go walk with me home there then take bus 69.woohoo.

anw those who have ares MUSTMSUT go dl blood the last vampire.gosh it so rocks man.whee.

blood the last vampire
south park-uncle fucker
knock it down
LYRICS
hello i am your sergent and you are all my man
you will listen to me exactly what i say understand
when i ask you to eat you eat when i say sleep you sleep do you know what i will do to you if you screw up my plan
(chorus)
knock it down, knock it down
get your hands on the ground and knock it down
knock it down knock it down
just stick it like a man and knock it down

you don't have a girlfriend and its now you got a wife
just a pretty one so you got to wave your life
she is man you wanna and she should marry bah she is man of singapura and her name is s a r
s a r where you are
s a r where you are
shes the new rifle of singapura
s a r where you are
s a r where you are
oh drive her when you rifle s a r when you are

i was in the ??? i use to wear a dan
my p.t.i say oi my grandma can walk faster than you run'then you run lo
and now i cant do chin-ups but now i can do five whoa~
im so proud of my achievement thanks to p.t.i
why so slow why so slow
drop the thing drop the thing
now you run twenty times round the s o c
twist my eye twist my eye
sprain ym knee sprain my knee
so its not as safety as it seems

repeat chorus

i uesd to hear the stories that army life was rough
i use to be like gu niang but army made me tough
after two years of training now that i know i why
when the enemys are spying x3
we dont have time to hide

knock it down knock it down
if you don want to get kill just knock it down
knock it down knock it down
im like sammy automatic knock it down

so
knock it down knock it down
if you don want to get kill just knock it down
knock it down knock it down im like sammy automatic so you better knock it down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home