Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, July 30, 2005

back blogging.

so finally change place sia
ya so i was sitting beside mingyue and waiwai la.
then joan was like chao kelian.
sit beside him once more.
then should be wt sitting beside him at first.
then change place with jz.
oi crowy get this right i DIN blame you kae.
ya so after chinese lesson
one of the donkeys go and change place when he was already sitting beside the hyena.
yea hor happy making love[NOT THAT KIND] la.
what a happy ending for them.

so saturday my brother help my sister play maple la.
then do party quest.
so my bro was the leader.
then there are two incorrigible NOOBS in the party.
was like WAH LAU.
tell them don move.MOVE.
tell them don kill.KILL.
tell them to throw pass.THROW COUPONS.
tell them go left.GO RIGHT
tell them talk to cloto.HUH???
so was like funny and WAH LAU.
never seen my bro complete quest so slow sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home