Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, July 21, 2005

yea back blogging again since so many things happen this week.

wednesday fag la.
teacher interation go hall for what.
i really need to change my place man.
go hall for stupid stuff la.
then went com lab AGAIN.
ya like we would ever find zi liao.
so just play the com la.
pe was nice la.
no need to run the damn field.
run around the bball court for eight minutes.
first few minutes was practically biang.
then gastric pain so walk la.
do sit and reach and shuttle run.
chao fag la my time.p6-0.4 wtf man.
recess english science.
got back the test and din fail la.
zhe shi li suo dang ran de
recess mui was chiong her food.like gulp it in 5 minutes.
maths dumb sums again.
given hw and suddenly hamdan angry.yeah.
assembly was funny la.
theres this costume thingy and 1c won.
so angela like crazy la.
then this damai girls are dancing.
one was chao fat and mui and me keep laughing.
then theres this banner hanging and was like fag la.
then have sjab founders day rehersal.
so stand there and homad.
then footdrill la.
saw jz and jm.lau them la.

history waych donno what thing.
feel like sleeping for the first time in history.
some lesson la.then recess
hcl chen blow up.double yeah.
then do the board after school.
look okae i think.
went home with sq.
raid someone locker.
SORRY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home