Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

yeah finaly time to blog.sjab eatin up my hols.
aww.so lets tok bout basic first aid home nursing course wich is lyke ermm...
fun and bad.

so e first dae blahblahblah onli butt hurts.
den kena nco-s scoldin.
second dae was bad.
we were split into two gps.den keith sia suay.the pnli ah guy.
erm i meet melissa.the 6/7 de.
den bfore lunch we kane tio mdms pt.
run up to third floor den down den up again.
den ad hall aka third floor we from crutch position go to pumpin position.
den its lyke changechangechange.
wah.
third dae also kena tio nco-s ma.
cos we are not enthu enuff.not all put up der hands when we were asked to volunteer.
AND.
JUNHAOS FONE RING ONCE. AGAIN.
junhaos fone: ring-a-la-la-ring-a-la-la
AND GOIN FOR TWICE.
junhaos fone:ring-a-la-la-ring-a-la-la
AND HE WAS CAUGHT ERM USING?? THE FONE.
so sad. aww.
so third dae was great.
we haf test.not great larrhs.
my theory bandagin trolleys pass.
bm failed.hafta retest.
den junhaos was lyke ''''ASKED''''' to sweep the floor.
yeapps.
den erm went back home.go out again to tm.
eat yoshinoya's beef thingy wif 3 nco-s and sum sqd1 mates.
den take neos.
and go to arcade.
den wnt home??
yarr think so.

den haf hp trainin next dae.
drills drills and more drills.
den hannah teach us new command.
den gina was lyke yi zhi keep walkin to her right.
so go special trainin wif dorothy.
den minle was lyke the commander.
i was the timer.
erm so afta special trainin gina was backk.
well her marching is beter.
but wah her hand was lyke faster.
so furnni.
den todae wen t to sabrinas hse to wax uniform.
wah damn rich siass.
her hse so bigg
den her sis was lyke erm.
wad can i sae.
-_-''''.
den wax le.
minle was lyke his fone has sum vulgarish thingy.
wich he gif to me and gina listen.
den went back.
ezlink card not in wallet.AGAIN.
so wanna da taxi.
and minle gina was lyke so richsorich.
wah.
ANW PPL I TOOK THE BUS.
luckily deres 67 28.
SO I DID NOT TAKE THE TAXI.
GEDDIT???

wah tml hp assessment.
wish me and sperenzaa good luck.
me and gina not gonna make it.
SO minle hafta biang.
lol.
den camp 7.
MUST ENDURE ENDURE BIANg BIANG.
wish me and sqd1 gd luck too.

and erm wish to meet phrends.

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT / HOW COME




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home