Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

well im fucking pissed okae.
so todae have chinese and laolao was like wanna us to fen zu like do something.
then like vivian they all go and ask laolao for 4 boys 4 girls.
then she agree.
but the fucking prob is this messed up the whole fucking system.
i was like trying to tell vivian not to like that.
then she was like we already ask chen lao shi wad.
i was like this will mess up the whole [fucking] system okay??
then she gave me a that kind of fucking-shake-hand-head-SO-WHAT-ITS-NON-OF-MY-FUCKING-BUSINESS look.
stop using those fucking big eyes okae.to think of it beady eyes are so much better.so much.
wtf kay.being such a darn pathetic fucking sc.think of themselves only.ALL 3 of them.how the fuck can you serve the school when you are being fucking selfish kae.what the hell do we need sc when theres a bunch of fucking selfish people.
so im so darn not afraid to name you all out kae.WHATEVER give me demerit point also can.abusing your fucking authority.
well theres the big-eyed-flirtuous-bitchy VIVI.stop acting innocent la.we do noe what you do.
and theres the black-like-charcoal-who-doenst-like-people-to-shout-but-shout-all-day-long de SHUI JING.like stop puting those pathethic tongues out and try to lick others boots.IT FUCKING WONT WORK ON ME.
GERALD.nth much to sae but well still fucking selfish.wtf.thougth he had turn better but grow more damn cocky. ALL OF THEM MIND YOU.

well this feels so good man.posting what i have to say.tag all you want using forgein names i wont bother to check who you are if you are not shuang.WHATEVER DUDES.

umm so todae went cindy hse and then slack ar.watch tv then went home.thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home