Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, July 04, 2005

muahahahahas i found my account.
okay lame.
dis blog is almost dead cos im too slack to blog.
have bee playing leosteel and maple
so im here.
LAME.
and i haven complete my hols hw and have completely no intention of doing it.

so thurs wah very de -_-''.
so its sjab cum ncc day.
then i lyke reach school bout 6.35 saw waiwai and gerald in class.
then aw crystal go downstaircase saw weiting.
so weiting was like.umm.NEVERMIND.
den fallin ad newparade square ad 6.50??
u-check.
den went up hall and the blahblah stuff.
then school stuff.
after scholl have sjab.
kana pumping ten.
went back home.d'uh.

sports day.
go to stadium in half-u.
meet cin and pam.
den go sjab that corner dere.
so blah stuff then cheering comp.
din no who got first.until i read blogs lar.
den um suppose to do public duty but never do cos its like sports day goin to end.
WAH SO LUCKY SIAS.
then go toilet wanna change the skirt and boots.
i was like witing for the toilet when a bunch of ncos'o5'o6 chiong in and start to change.
i was like 0.0
den change le.
call cin and meet her in stadium.
i was like walking out of the stadium with mui fang cin crow pam sq.
then dis pair of beady eyes was like staring ad me
okay STOP USING THIS KIND OF LOOK AND YOUR SMALL LIKE NOTHING EYES TO STARE AD ME ASIF HAVE GRUDGE LIKE THAT.wtf.
then went ot have lunch then walk to pams dad bakery den go to a bookshop.
me and fang was like WAH THE G2 PEN SO DAMN CHEAP.
then went to pam hse fang din go.sad.
so was like discuss a lil of pw den slack went to play com.
mui and pam was like dl icy towers.
den like play la.
den i play leosteel OMGG its so fuckin cool deres dis nice level which have paracute and mui was jealous cos i like very good.
wahahas i was like a cat with nine lives in leosteel cos i have nine lives.LOL.
den cin was like aaa for me when i die and pam keep screaming.
den i was like onli two live in level nineteen and i made it through to level twenty then die dere.
so like took photos and went home.

OMGGG i saw nick cannon nice mv.omgg.

NICK CANNON
NACROMENCER VAUST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home