Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, June 24, 2005

okay ppl i agree im zilian so i have delete the last post am now typing this whole new one.
erm so sry if my pop-ups insulted you or however so.
i shall change it lar.
erm will be removing the cos YOU suck man thingy as not to hurt anyone feelings or whatever so way.
but i will not remove all the other stuff which i edit.
cos im zilian.lyke umm who dosent think themself as DA GREAT.
okay maybe some ppl out there doesnt think themself as DA GRAET.
but im sure that they like themself.
or maybe some doesnt like themself at all
but according to 2005 siegHART poll.it shows that 2 out of the 3 ppl likes themself more then anything else.so zilianing won.thanks the three kind soul!!!
so im saying that zilian is not wrong.
umm well DA SPEECH on zilian BY siegHART is ABSOLUTELY GREAT.
thanks everyone!!!! xD

umm lets talk bout my quirky dreams wich i haf EVERY NIGHT nowadays.
number one:sjab ppl keep wanting me to find out who is melvin's girl.then lotsa spilling of milo and fries at macs.
number two:a camp thingy with some 63ppl.den is like creepy camp and have wierd cleaners with evil powers like dat.den a-63-kia-whom-i-shall-noe-reveal was like going around asking 63 ppl to have a class gathering after the camp.den he was like very weak and need xf and john to like hold him.
number three:sjab ppl sharing squads secrets with each squad excluded nco'05.
number 4:cant remember.think have my mum and sis and something bad happen to them.
number 5:looks lyke camp to me.think that we will be playing dirty games.cos we like from the bunks chiong lai chiong qu.and a sir keep saluting to us.so we din know what to do and just keep chionging.den joyce and pinru saluted.so i was like OH SHIT I SHALL I SALUTE??umm den was dirty games.so like umm sperenza and toshiro was paired up.den yuin theng and me kena sabo and was pushed to be the first.den was the first station and i forgot what isit.den second station yuin theng reach there first by 5 seconds.and she went in the very big bathtub thingy filled with brown stinking water.then we haf our towels with us for donno what reasons.then one of the station masters wont let yuin theng take off the towel.so she kena her towel in the water wich stink.umm the purpose of the game is to find somthing in the water.then meanwhile the another station master wont let me go inside the water.sat hafta wait.i mean like the 'bathtub' is lyke dose kind of a pool like that.so den joyce and hannah arrive.then dey were debating with the staion master bout towels whether to bring it down to the water or whatever.so de whole grp was stuck at station 2 while joyce was debating.-_-''.
number6: umm i was like goin to my ahma old hse.den i was like OMGGGGG when i saw a 63 kia which i shall refered to as it walking in to my ahama hse..den it like saw me and was like givin the OMGGG face too.den umm it end.
number 7:sjab thingy.umm a lot of diff school sjab sqd one was like stuck on bedok mrt cos go to hq dere den its a wierd dream.my partner was like xiaoxi who is a 63.den umm its wierd.so i shant tell. but in the dream i was very blur and forgetful.VERY.so dats why i shant tell. xD

umm so dats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home