Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

umm mondae haf party fer lkk larrhs.
reach cins hse lyk umm 10.15?? cosa slackk lyk hell.
den umm make dose stuff.
mui beck crow den came.
den help us wif de stuff.
den eat.plae games.
eat again and wait fer lkk arrival.
den pop dose thingy to xia ta.
umm he lyk kinda extra.
so he left afta givin us the hh stuff den we gif him the naruto stuff.
den he was quite shock dat dere is a lighter.
dose hu use a lighter might not be a smoker
dose hu smoke might not use a lighter cos dere ar matchsticks
erm den he left den games again.

fridae went watch madagascar wif cin and sq.
the penguins ar chao psy.wich makes me so obsessed wif dem.
so the penguins rawks.and the girraffee.wadevarr spellin is dat.
and den sq go make earhole.
went to 77 street.
erm den go macs.
went comics connection.go buy cins postcard.
erm den go sembawang ged my gorillaz cd.
erm din see it so cin help me ask wich kinda clear her debt.
so bougth it.
den went montip.
sq and me bought earsticks.
so sq owe me one dollar.
den blahblahblah went home.

GORILLAZ RAWKS DE WORLD OUTTA ME
quirky dreams kinda suck.kinda rawks too.
havin dese kind of dreams dese dae.
quite lotsa on sjab ppl.
-_-''''.LOL.

GORILLAZGORILLAZGORILLAZGORILLAZDEMONDAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home