Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, July 17, 2005

wed is abso -_-''' okae.

yar school stuff.
morning donno what stuff had to remember words.
YAR ASIF WE GOT THE VOUCHERS DUDE.
then chinese pe.
take height and weight.woohoos.
grow tall 2cm lost 3 kg.thanks sjab yea.
recess and then history.
khor suddenly pop into the class.
mui kena sabo by mr smith.
sci recess maths.
maths bboring do stupid sums.wtf.
assembly we all keep playing la.
cindy was lame keep poking me what pass stuffy.
any details read her blog la.
theres a drama thingy going on.
lame la.
then finish they still continue playing.
yar go read her blog too.
then have sjab.
we like not good and kena scolding.
told to remove shoes.
then do drills la.
it was tired hanta and marching.
the ncc were near us la.were doing drills too.
then finish le.
angela was boy craxy again.
so me and yuintheng went home.
saw ncc guys.
yt says they fo reservoir run.
i was like GAWDAMNHELL.
ya so they saw me and i saw them.
stupid sir they have.
go wrong way.

um art la.
sit with mui.
kaijie keyang sit behind bothering us.
talktalk bian tai stuff.
wah lau.
science recess hcl.
ya we have to get into new groups.
those hyenas suggested that we sit in the grps the whole day.
yeahyeah like i ever do that.
they have donkeys you know.
one for each.
ya so our grp is me cin mui crow beck kaijie yiyang keyang.
they chao bian taied.
suddenly ask me whats abcdef.
ya its biantai and i know it.
told mui.she was like 0.0
those guys are rammin so i use cins broken waterbottle to scare them.
succeed.
maths handam was giving us sums to do and i hack no care for him.
recess geog.
nice la geog.since the teacher isnt bias.
later went to 85 makan.
then bought stuff for notice board.
mui and beck go com room do history[YAR ASIF]
so cin me sq crow do the notice board la.
ya so its always wierd but nice.
den went home la.

maths sian.sums sumsums.
english watch the nice movie.then i pok the pins through my fingers.
others were freak out.
recess.
hcl sicence.
i suddenly went crazy and become very sick.
SICK IN THE MIND.
ya i put nine pins on one thumb.
only mui and crow saw it.
nvm im also very sick myself.
and it dosent hurt one bit.
later wne tto tm eat and bought stuff.
then eat time we were lying to pam.
SENGKANG.hahas.
latere went to mui hse do the enel.
was brainstorming then i slack go play com.
me and crow lamelame go spam cins blog.
later pam crow went back and suddenly we had many ideas la.
ya went back later.
shit manymany projects.

well i describe cls as a tortise.
no one respects her and we dont give a damn.
but she has a stronger background[her shell] than the rest of the animals in the kingdom so some hyenas tend to lick her shell clean.
though tortise are said to be wise and clear in the mind and old.
obviously shes not that wise and not that clear in the mind but old.
what a bad example.must have lao ren chi dai zheng.
she lost the ability of aparting whats bad and good.
but had gain a new ability of aparting animals who treat her bad or good.
zhen shi huo dao lao xue dao lao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home