Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

monday the matha test.
wtf i din do finish.
yea and its like horrible cos i din even understand it and you expect me to do it.
i wonder those fag chu ti zhe understand them too.
then history smith din come.
wtf.I WAKE UP AT FIVE IN THE MORNING TO DO THE FAG PROJECT AND HE DIN COME.so wtf.
recess english.
english was crappy.
ms tan us a vandalised book and its those hyenas de.
yea yea like we ever do that.
we are mature.we dont go round doing al sort of stuff.including COPYRIGHTIN.
hcl is always crappy.listen to that si yue de thingy AGAIN.
yea we were stuck there while other classes happily finish all their stuff.wtf
recess homec.
we did sewing again and we are gonna start cooking la.
ya then i have sjab later.
chao tiring man.
keep hanta-ing and my wei chou jin.
shit la.then saw mui and crow at the linkay there looking at me.
ya then dismissed and my near ankle there cut dao.shit.
nursings do extra footdrill la.guided by benjamin and yuhan.
saw graci looking at me.
so was trying very de hard to not look her la.
finish then went back home with graci.
mui and crow opart at bustop.

um spa test.abi toot
then art.so kaijie and keyang is bian tai again.
we need to do some pattern thingy.
recess go homec room adn take the nyaa booklet la.
then mui sorry leave you take my things up.
maths stupid.
english sucks.i donno why we had to do so many extra things.
she should go adn teach primary school.
recess i was fooling around la.
keep saying mei mu and amanda keep replying.
shuai ge kayat reply.BUE HYAO BAI
then take amanda specs and wear it la.
she wanna take it back from me and we sort of have a fight.
i am acting like some animal.
then arfa came in and angry cos we were noisy.
then the ad thingy.
i saw ht eboys grp and the ad is kinda lame la.
esp the three boys standin behind keep shaking[their butts?]
think they are kayat waiwai gerald la.
ya we have prob couldnt think od ad.
then went cins hse do project.
eat maggie mee la.
then went to her fridge explor a while.
slack go her room play com and ps2.
ya then theres this wierd thing cin put over my head.
stupid her.
then the project mui beck say finsh le.
um like i din even knew we were finsh man.
then went home take 69 bus.
at a stop this guy came up la.
i was sitting at the 4-ppl de and he was sitting across me at de 3-ppl de.
well he was inconsiderate and took up all the space putting his feet at the cushion there.
then hes like zilian cos he was making his damn hair and taking out a camera and took a picture on himself on the bus.
i almost laugh.
ya then went back home la.
fuck la my brother.HORRIBLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home