Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, July 23, 2005

oh yea i got my new watch.

fri founders day.
reach school in full-u at 7.10
hen put bag at classroom when suppose to put it at sjab storeroom.
then fall in at nps u-check.
footdrills then go to linkway there.
wear the gloves.
then like mime abit la.lamelame.
those fag vips arrive and we salute to them.
so dua pai mans.
then dismissed went down to camteen slack.
go to the hall there at the top.
saw lotsa people mans.good view.
then the speech is damn long.
lucky miss most of it.
some unveiling thingy prize presentation.
then performance.its really sian both band and co.
all like funeral song.
cb western funeral co chinese funeral.
the dance is quite nice.alumni part la.
then saw th choir.
i was at the top then i keep calling pams name when she walk down me.
din hear it thou.
then was cds la.fang seems enthu and keep jumping like that.
maybe cos of her short legs.
cin was like siansiansian one.
then was dismissed change back to school-u.
went to bedok centre eat bk.later went to sq hse do th eenel.
sq like doin the most stuff la.xin ku ne le.
then borrow a whole bunch of archie comics.
been obsseesed with books lately.
then cut the styrofoam la.funfun
went home d'uh.

today went to library and COMICS
yar then go to tm and went to see my watch.
saw a few adidas de but the wristband too small.
so went to vincent watch and saw that nice fab watch.
nike de.black silver and a lil red.
thats bout it la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home