Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

yea back blogging.

monday ca.
geog la.stupid.hope i pass sia.
english pair up wtf lor.
then have sjab la.
we kena pumping for wrong things la.
yea then wanling hypervent AGAIN and huiling also somethingy la.
then was like we had some talk la.
so i was like HAPPY GO LUCKY.yea man
so was like talktalktalk.she was really ap sia.

eng ms tan din come.WOOS MAN
so was like do our poster la.
then enel the tv ad was really a terrible mess our grp la.
but think our poster nicest la.
but we sucks big time at the tvad.
ya the ad think that the guys is the nicest la.
funny man.
later sjab la.
foot drills.
then we drag our shoes so we were punish la.
run the parade square once witout shoes la.
then still drag so owe joyce two rongs parade square la.
ya so suddenly she bcome very ap.
so we keep doing hanta.wtf la.
whats the prob with her eally.
wah lau.

cant be bothered to go into details la.
sian sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home