Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, August 12, 2005

monday was ndp la.
its like sian.
the seat are crampy.
the songs played by band are not very nice[giving alot of face can]
the place is stuffy.
UGH so its sian la.
only the marching part nice.
and npcc kinda sucks la.
then later hafta go to hall for some boring old session.
sit beside cindy.
then theres this ndp mv.
the chinese song chorus goes somthing like
yong gan xiang qian fei....
sang by rui en
then cin told me its sounds like
wo men xiang jian fei
then tell debra keep laughing.
then after a while cindy and debra got on alittle fight so i join in and start to slap cindy face with the paer.
then cin is like eat the paper and then spitting the saliva all around.funny.
late go tm with beck and cin eat bk.
then go with amanda they all to buy somehting la.
then cindy hafta go to hpb for some checkup and i went home.

went to sakura at downtowneast for dinner.
then its like my sis start to play with the food and mix everything she can find.
UGH horrible man.
then i was spitting ice again with this bendable straw that look like this
__
____
well somthing like that and i face it to me like this
__
me____
then i sorta spit the ice on myself.
later went downstair and play arcade.
play hyper bishibashi.
saw melvin ic sia.
think he din see me.
whoosh.

went bugis for benjamin birthday.
bought a billabong wallet for him with four other people.
play hyper bishibashi and time crisis at the arcade there.
thenw ent to seoul garden to eat la.
it was quite um horrible la.
the food was very tarnished.
minle was like the only sec one guy there.
and he was eating maggie mee out of his icecream bowl.
ugh yuck.
then went to take neos la.
gosh man it sure was big.
then went home la.
benjamin ic on the mrt let us hear some eroctic songs.
uncle fucker-southpark
knock it down
oh nice sia the songs.
dling it

thurs was horrible.
i vommitted four times.
at the mrning cin and fang was teelin me their coffins.
so i was like um fang why not i fit the whole escape into you rcoffin yea??
oh rubbish la they all.
i vomit my breakfast out in class after-recess-befor-tortise-class
beside claudia yea.
sorry huh claudia.
then like totise came and do some usual old boring stuff/unusual new boring useless stuff.
then maths i vomit again.
chiong out of the class room and vomit inside the rubbishbin.
then chiong in the toilet and vomit inside the toilet bow again.
vomit contents-last night dinner.
was horrible the second one.
keep having things coming out of the mouth.
going once twice thrice fice.
and boom it came gushing out.
then mui and pam was nice la.
run around the whole school like olympicians for tortise signature and then found out that hamdan also can sign too.
then my dad fetch me home from school la.
told me to eat panaldo.
then eat le jiu sleepsleepsleep.
then got woke up by my sis and mum la.
then vomit again
yellowish contents.
should be digestive juices since i din eat anyhting.
then later vomit again after drinling some water.
water first then digestive juice.
later went to see doctor [finally]
some food poisoning bah.
then sleep again.
shit la din eat anyhting for the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home