Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, August 07, 2005

thursday have pe.
ya then was standing board jump.
bout four people fell down la.
waiwai first.slip i think.
seemui then.she just always land on her butt.
claudia.sian her hair din BOMB up.
then me.ouch man.feel so embarassed.
got 170.not bad sia.but the fall on my butt part heard jz say wah 180.
second recess saw graci.
and was like chio bu chio bu.
then she turn around hai jiajia
maths la.
handam walk away cos we were too noisy.
sorry la.guess we were too noisy.
wah its our fault can you stop pushing the blame like its handams fault??
then was like compare jam with sieg/siewmin.
ya thin i am noisy.
so in the end obviously sieg/siewmin is a better name.
then sc investiture.
abit wierd la the walk-in part.
then the singing very de luan.
the video make by EXTREME is nice la.
i like the xavier wo yao tiao lou
and the zibi freak guy
actually all of them
oh ccp go be he fu tou bang lao da
his sideskick dancing is like man san pai
saw boonkai dancing
abit lag and not that enthu
sorry don pump me
ya then whenreading out the names no one cheer for our class de ren
seems like ****

fri 2.4 la
tortise wear PINK HANGTEN SHIRT
ugh man
then was like run la
jogjogjog. half way then stop.at hte pond there.
seems much shorter then expected
wah was like very fast jiu next station
1.6 looks much longr.muchmuch longer.
rss must have cheated on 1.6
then position was 155 la.
din chiong for the last two stations.
yea thanks the sjab ppl for encouraging.
later go macs eat.
sorrry mui.
ya then leaving saw sjab ppl.
then help xiquan hold his bag
give ice
mui was laughin i was like a servant
then cin mui wt pam come my hse
then watch movie all that
order pizza
my house was sian ppl
its use only for sleeping
then they left la
thats all folks

schni schna schnappi-schnappi

refrain to call my hp
and it has gone bonkers cos of my mum.wtf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home