Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

monday history.
then leave one blank la.5b
so after the test jz go tell me wah you leave 5b blank
then homec mui sorry la.
din mean to do that.

sci got soap making comp
accidentally spill the blue colour de
ya then me mui added blue to the solution
the reult is like some or-bi-sai
yuk man
enelsome stupid oral communication class
the teacher keep talking about stimulation sia
fell like sleeping ALL THE TIME

history change pace with kayat
omg feel so zibei sitting infront
so wierd sia sit infront among all those ********
lol sorry guys who feel insuletd
then watch the video
sian sia
english hafta do some poster
wierd name weve got
hcl was funny la
we were suposed to pair up and do some thing
then jz changed place with bernard bei exposed
wah lau not fair those hyenas change place alos din kena scold
hai go and blame one of her donkeys for hai-ing she
stupid fucker
then suddenly amanda was holding to a bunch of hai and was screaming
bernard cut my hair
LOL was laughing like siao sia
lately keep laughing like siao about hair stuff
then bernard fa zhan and waiwai go pair up with amanda
me with joan
then still laugh boutt he hair thing
geog some biantaied things happen
thenhave the who wanna be geologist
ya i pass with nice marks sia
bernard kena sabo by me mingyue jz waiwai
lol pass slightly
cd chao boring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home