Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, August 20, 2005

WHERE IS MY PISTA 06??

wed pe was shuttle run and pull up.okae so the guys are good.shit la even that pathetic one.then chin up waiwai so damn fag pro.OH I WANT TO BEAT HIM.not waiwai la.like i wopuld ever beat him.

thurs history lucky need not watch booooring documentaries.then hcl was a test something like that.din hand up kou yi da dui fen shu.wtf so unfair.then does earlier hand up got sweets.THATS WHAT I CALLED BRIBERY.HURHUR.

geog me and wt sit together and we yan jiu tan the nose.abit like rudolf.it red you see.and i was laughing like siao.then wt also laughing like siao again.HOHO.

fri the pw teacher damn guo fen you see.she late for 10 minutes.tell us go com lab.then punish us for being noisy and all that.okae so i admit we were noisy. abit only. then she say to retain us for recess bout ten minutes.in the end she retain us for the whole recess.i mean like we do go hungry right.like theres no second recess.later sjab will also no time to eat after school.hafta change into u.wtf do you think you are doing.

then some ppl go and qiu tortise to give us recess. then she came up with loads of excuse. saying nian qing ren ni men you shi hou chi dian ku blahblahblah. then the whole class start to rebel like not answering questions like that. then she say nan guai ren jia shuo chi fan huang di da ni men bu chi jiu zhe yang le zhen shi jiao shan guan yang blahblsahlbha. then give ks ten bucks go buy food la.WHOO FREE FOOD. you are so damn pathetic greedy can.wonder why you are our class *** you are so damn not that good.damn greedy.damn selfish.damnlazy.

then after sci ks give us the prize la.then blahblah YOU SEE YOU ARE YET SO GREEDY AGAIN. then me and beck share one.she go eat the biantai part and was like this is the butt la.LOL. then cme some teacher with a wierd accent came la.ugh 1d hates her.

then after school was chionging.then fall in at two pm.after opening parade have SURPIRSEE test. ON YEA IT SO ROCKS MY SOCKS.THE TEST SO EASY.HURHUR. then change into hp tee and school bottoms and then play games. then we have to find our grp and all that.the first game is the grounp have to carry a bucket of water la.then is some erxin de game. is like we have to crawl throungh some obstacle la. then at the parade square there is another dirty game la. musical chairs.then is like some mixture on the chair la and we have to put whaterver the station master call us to put on the chair. then i finally got out when harris say ni chu ju le ar me ya harris okay then he pour flour all over me.HURHUR. then was some sps game then we have to sit on chairs fillef with mixtures YET AGAIN.then me and chen yun keep banging with each other anf fall down.LOL agressive. later we clean up the change back to half u.then got pump thirty.later closing parade la.then thats it.

MY APOLOGY.
HAND TYPED BY CHE SIEW MIN SIEGHART NACROMENCER FAUST SESSHOMARU GAARA ANXI OPACHO SOUTHPARK AND OTHER BLAH

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
to weiting.

NO COPY AND PASTE IS USED DURING THE PRODUCTIONS OF THIS APOLOGY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home