Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

yep back blogging.

sunday went cin hse and do project.basically being very de guai.since we completed the project that very day. LOL. then when i reach her hse that time i saw someone at the tv there thought was her sis.then turn out to be her sia. so malu.

monday i din ven know that ca is english.so is crapping around in my compo with a friendly tone. then just finish the last bit when the fimiliar tone came hao shi jian dao tong xue men qing fang xia bi. HURHUR

homec cooked fried rice.SO AMANDA YOU FINALLY BRING ALL THE THINGS.then was like mdm teo help us cook then we no need cook la.then huikian christina kena scolded 'xin li an shuang yi xia'. LOL. thenw as like the next class the spagetti is er okae.

sci got back test la. she was so dissapointed when her name isnt called out in the a1s and a2s.gosh everybody was so shock yea?? then was like whew didnt fail.and then i realise that 1N is 100g.HuRHUR. then can tao fen but i not so bhb la.LOL

english tan din come so is WRITE A COMPO ON BLAH AND HAND IN BY THE END OF THE DAY OR YOU WILL GET A DEMERIT POINT HURHUR. yea sit with wt cin do the compo.wt handwriting very de horrendous lo. then fang told me to look at 111 paper and was er xin la. talk about aroused pregnant abortion. wtf is that thing thinking.

then claudia is like fall sick la. then pam tell her to go home by herself in taxi me and cin started laughing cos of a email her mother print out. LOL.then she went home la.when we wait with her that time some things happen as just smithy class. so er well. then me and cin stay wait for her uncle thenvery fast his uncle came and we went up la. then give smithy excuse then mui tell us its the same excuse they give smithy. lol.

enelwas fun la.me fang cin sit together and we were crapping around. then fang ask why i call her tortise la.then i like write compo like that write very long. enough to claim the nobel prize. LOL. then was discussing who who who who who la. suddenle fang go and draw something which suppose to look like turkey but ended up looking like chicken la. so i crap and draw a bird in fire thats called huo ji turkey. LOL. then we ended up decorating the chicken like some SUPER over COOL cook CHICken. LOL spastic la. then the chicken wear sunglasses sing sang song. then huikian and doreen start huaning places cos need to grp work and in the end me fang cin with flaky la. so was wierd. totally.

then went home i tounch a cat and it followed me to chang cheng.WOOHOO. okae this lame.

wednesday sci was slacking again.pe do the chin up and i got six la. not bad even though i dint beat him. but owell i got a C. then was encouraging the others and some stuff always happen. alas. then standing board jump crowy you must buck up kae. we will zhi chi ni de la. then after that recess i was stuffinf my food down the throat.

assembly had some edc thingy. then was sitted in a crampy 'si-pecial' sitting. then was like the story not bad la. pearly look so bitchy. LOL. beck telling me the music so not match la. then first story happy endind.YEAHHHH. second story was like a disgusting ending.YEAHHH. why would she EVER kill that guy. that story shant be called losing my head shall be called losing his head. LOL. then after that went to lecture room do sjab stuff. then went with cindy to put the hw and i went home la.

i was going home then i walk at the carpark there that link to the flats la.then saw a cat touch it.suddenly someone call out YONG JIN then i look up saw my sis friend then he say DE MEIMEI. =.=

do we trust her accept her, or do we not to??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home