Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, September 03, 2005

oh a post befor goin of for sjab la.

so friday had paper one. gosh my english sucks badly. i dont even know how to write the information thingy kae. wah lau wtf lor. and the chinese i think not bad bah for the zuo wen. think everyone was bombarded at the ying yong wen bah. debra so pro soia. write two pages man. then amanada is like pro la. she write only one opage for her zuo wen. LOLthen went to tm with beck mui wt la. eat bk then blah la. went home.

ya then go to suntec city with mum sis la. walk the city link and saw surfbabe and flash n splah la. went in and saw slippers!! ya was goin to buy the roxy one but no my size. then ripcurl the cannot find new one. sad sia but i am so going to buy kae. not going to put up with my mum nonsense of wearing slippers is very auntie only those auntie at the supermarket wears slippers. wtf man. then went tot the food fair la.

gosh its damn big kae. ya walk around for a while la. my sis damn greedy kae. she everything also want like that. then theres one that have ice and chocolate la. then i only thake a spoon where there is more choco she was like wah lau ni bu yao yi zhi na chocolate leh. qu chi bing la. =.= la she. then i suddenly wen tcrazy for chocolate and blah la. so something like that la. thats all bah

IM NOT GOING TO SAY SORRY.HMPH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home