Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

finally going back to rss.YEAHH
amid all emotions.
xin wu za wu.
xin zhong wu fuo.
xin zhong wu xie.

mon common test was totally not okae la. got freaked out when the next half of the class told me that they study 12345 la. then test that time i was like wah very easy leh then it was like OMG HOW TO DO gosh mans. maybe i wont fail la.

history have some game la. beat cin that grp. then ours versus audrey that group. then supposed to be we lose de but they answer wrong something like that so very de luan and so we let them win la. doesnt really matter to me though.

english ms tan dn come. i really don like her method of teaching la. seriously. higher chinese got back files and tortise told us to pick up rubbish la. wah lau wtf you all go and made rubbish until alot and still deny that its not yours. can you all not be so selfish. huh what stupid pathetic group go make the place like that and i took all the blame for you. tortise pls la look for yourself its NOT me who create all this rubbish can.homec was chionging theory and all that and mdm teo keep st john de st john de. HURHUR yala whatever sia.

then was oral la. then 250 go 2d classroom there still have to camp outside. wtf man. then finally went into 2e classroom la. was noisy in there la. play the do da what the hell is this game la. then that liu was UGH think he boss like that. but one thing he sae made me very de impressed but it started out like this. blah you so extra for what liu wah lau your scs like all die de blah pls lor i haven die yet im still alive here liu yeahyeah whateverr.
source of noise:they.
anw finally we were called and sit at the chairs la. then went in and read the passage la. teacher kena tio is that 1f de teacher. quite nice la she. then was like ask three questions then fin le. so blah went home with wt la.

tuesday art made me very de shocked la. so thet art piece need not today hand in then i chiong overnight. wtf sia. then watch a kinda boring movie la. though its quite interesting but in the state of what im in i got very de sian.

then maths hamdan taught us how to drab blablah like asif donno like that la. english got back ca and scored lan sia. 18. cin was chao pro lo. got back another piece of compo then shocked that received that high marks la. then is like i take claud paper and my paper and showed waiwai jinmeng the second page la. my paper is like red dao wan then claud one barely any mistakes. then all guess claud de paper got 21 marks. LOL.

enel was crapping as usual la. huikian alwaes keep changing place la. then blahblah la. then present that time i keep laughing la. then fang doreen that time so its just laugh laugh la. then fang was trying to avoid eye contact with .me then we present thet time was cin keep laughing la. then in the end times up so cin still haven present finish.

thats bout it bah. sian sia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home