Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, August 27, 2005

oh yes i finish reading the da vinci book.

thurs morning i reach school was basically chionging my art.thanks pam for helping me yea. art then we had to break into groups do something on the school values. then cin claud wt was scribbling my drawing block la. and mui i bought drawing block le. will return the paper i lent from you de, LOL

then geog we like change place la. then mr tan also dont care la. then cin was teaching me and wt a HEY BROTHER like that the handsigns. she try with wt first but she say wt very yong li like that. then i tried with her she say i gentle. HURHUR. then was laming around la.

at night that time me and cin talk on msn about alot of stuff. seriously. i really missde my pri school sia. its so much simpler. no kicking of friends. no flirting. no nei hong. really whats getting into our minds. HAIYO SO COMPOICATED. so might as well not think of it la. see i so carefree. LOL

fri english ms tan allow us to sit in the confusing sort of way. then hcl we split again la. and had to write zuo wen. i was in a good mood and get tips from beck. so i hen kuai jiu write finish. then i was the firstt en and i graciously give the sweets to mui. LOL. then was take it back and start to feed the sweets to other ppl to encourage them to chiong finish la.

science we had group work la. then back and mui was arguing whether the gas oven is hot anot. then we called mr lee but he din hear and was surrounded by girls. so i was like mr lee dont flirt le la. okae so beck and mui was totally freaked out when i say thaT la. LOL.

then cme we was very noisy in the stick tables and chairs position. so cme flared up and blahblahblah din teach us. i somtimes doubt the ability of teachers that whether they know who to blame at. why wouldnt the teachers first pinpoint the scs? they were the ones who started it. acting so innocent in front of tortise. later they were seen changing places. i mean arent scs are supposed to be role models. now they were doing things like that and hai er ren xian gao zhuang. i really doubt teachers of ahs. especially female teachers of a higher age.

so finally fang le then i chiong to change clothes la. then me wanying germaine yanling went down to 2H classroom. was one of the earliest sec one to arrive there. then opening parade. joyce and kok keng din come la. so our ic in front of us is yuanling. then went to one e classroom and mdm jonathan give back our first aid test papers. i got 38/60 la. then wss discussing the answers.

later went down have footdrill. lead by boonkai and joy mdm. then split into three groups. the 6 guys lead by yuhan and jonathan. wanling huiling wanying germaine yanling wingtung lead by joy mdm. then me yuintheng gina johanna angela lead by boon kai la. gosh boon kai like okaeokae suibian like that. quite relax. learn a new command which keep us HUH for a while la. its ver long the command. we can only understand the last part la. so its like marching le. then the command finsh check one bang berhendi. then check up check down check one bang salute take one step forward bang. check out check in check one bag er the hand stretch out like take presents like that then take one strp backward bang check up check down check turn check bang check salute keblakan pusang bang march. oh gosh i totally like the command meaning the command itslef but not the actions la. sound so nice man.

then later change to st john tee and school bottoms la. then fen zu and i was in buttercup. played captains ball la. we won all three rounds against mojojojo bubbles blossom. all thanks to xiquan james kangning yea?? then have a sandwich making comp. and that theme is thats my san wen zhi~ mmm.... LOL totally spastic can. so our croup is like make a very tall sandwich and raisins on top of slices of bread saying thats my sandwich mm LOL. then our advertisment very de lan la. we had to eat the sandwich our selves later. jonathan was totally er xin can. he take the knife and poke right thrugh the tomato. UGH and the juices came SPLATTING out. then we clean up and fall in at concourse. bubbles won the sandwich making comp. la. then chang eback into half u but we exceeded by 2 and a half minutes. lucky din kena pump cos it mdm teo to the rescue!!! then closing parade help clear 2h blahblah. meet cin and fang la. ho my mum fetch me la.

then went for dinner and cut hair. now hair very de short. at ear there bah.

it seems like evrything was back to normal after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home