Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, September 02, 2005

SLIPPERS. I WANT MY SLIPPERS.

owell so wed teachers day celebration. then we had some free time for blah stuff so blah around la. then claud wanna go indoor stadium cos sae got aircon la. in the end like very hot like that. saw a few ppl play badminton and i have to say that kelly is so acting chio can. and jonathan is like a sissy now[no offence this]. LOL. then beck is a bao lu kuang can =.= then i was laming and goes like xin jing zi ran liang.

then went to the hall for concert la.was a bit sian here and there the concert. only like the performance by 3a which is the interview of teachers and all that. WOW HANNAH ROCKS YOU DANCE REALLY WELL WOOTS. the juedui supercher which i only like vodavoda water for life and the song by the blah guy la. then theres this video od the boobs dropping. like that too. LOL. ya then was dismissed at 11 la. wen back to school with graci.

GOSH RSS ROCKS MAN.anw befor some blah stuff heres a short descrip. of ppl la. LOL i know lame la. but heres anw-
6/3 reunited
graci- still cool chic chio FUNKYAYEE very sociable
wayne- the same chim funny guy stupidly taller then me UGHH
wanchen- well haven grown any taller but was, well, very de feng man [words of encouragement LOL].
delicia aka manta- GOSH LOOK SO LIKE *MANTA YEA. with her short hair big eyes short body LOL. still as bian taied and violent. not allowed to touch her face as pimples will poke out. LOL and grew taller.
* manta was a anime character in shaman king.
shihan aka mrs tan aka jonathan's wife- well alwaes have fun with del to make fun of her la. still very auntie and guai1 la. LOL and still as tall as ever aka din grow any taller.
adriel- voice breaking. still a nice guy he was. YIN AND YANG HUH. celestial zone freak[at the past but this is just to honor myself as i lent him the books X)
weidi aka *xiao fang- wow chiobu now yea. grow chioer funkyer and ya prettier. LOL. still as fast-talking as ever.
*the girl in pao ba! hai zi. looked kinda like her and she dropped her shoe once running. LOL
huijie- another chiobu la. chioer still as shy. really nice one.
tingwei- haven grow any taller and still was criticising that its my hait that make me look taller =.= la. planning the december's 6/3 reunited. definitely not jonathan's hse anw. LOL
jonathan aka shihan's husband- anw still as beady as white as daoing. WTHH la you.
xuefang- must be an imposter sia. dont really look like xuefang to me. seriously. voice breaking. still as anti-christinanity and well, anti school.
jiamin- chiobu yea. very pretty.
zhi yong aka sissy yong- named by del all those ppl la. well real sissy. fat, pants bursting. LOL and one that voice will nv break.
pung chung xiang aka pcx- ERR no comments anw. another one whom voice nv break, hopefully.
victorine- the same la as bfor. more white hair than wt??
joey- grow lang hair sia LOL was crazy and blah la.bball girl.
joanne- pity her. was really short la. really pity her.
john- still the same ol' lego freak.
geraldo and shaun- geraldo dont look like geraldo and shaun still blah la.
well guess thats it bah.

anw so i reach school then blah saw wayne. so hate him kae. so talll for what. then stuff room blah found mrs tng and talk to howe one the phone la. then blah around del they all come le then blah around.

so feeling sian go to canteen blah around. make fun of shihan la. draw her went to boobs and bust enhancement and was later inflated. LOL bian taied i know. so blahla cant be bothtered to write anmore, will write about friday some day la. YAWN MAN.

I LOVE PRIMARY SCHOOL. WHEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home