Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, September 19, 2005

hmm i think i tend to mug hard for hw le. YES ONLY HW. geez tt was bad aint it. well shall piang la. have to complete this whole stack of hw while coping with bleach books tv com and blah stuff. OH HAIL TO THE MIGHTY COM!!

and diamonds from sierra leone so rocks can. watch mtv's mtv. okae music television's making the video. geddit? owell tt car in the video is so cool yea. sort of batman style where by the doors are batman style. but its totally pretty.its not black. theres no funny batman thingy or mercedes sign poking out at the front. geez din know mercedes created such a car yea. and it cost 200-400 THOUSAND. US OR EUROPEON DOLLARS. and all it do is go smashing throgh glass windows. geez tts not the way to treat a 200-400k car. and most of the children have beady eyes. big beady eyes okae. beady eyes neednt have to be small one okae. ares is so damn slow. im still connecting. wtf to my complete load of STRESSSTRESSSTRESS!

sunday sjab la. yt msg me early in the morning and sys she have a bad cough. then wne tto school and meet la. then blah around then go to sjhq. st. john headquarters geddit? okae reach there like er 8.40 then we like waited until 9? um then blah started walking. then w.liting was like telling me bout com la. then tell me something when shes a casualty on a com. okae so this is what hapen

w.liting was a casualty in a end com. then usually is one grp of four ppl came and treat her and another casulaty. so she have two ambulances treating her. then these two guys was like tootoot walking around donno what to do. then she was supposed to have hypertension. er when the airway spasms and contract and cant breathe la. okae then she was like curious why these two guys werent treating her. then she over heard them saying:" er shall we perform cpr on her?"

okae its not about the kiss of life kae. you only perform cpr when the casualty fallen into cardiac arrest. stop breathing and heart stop pumping geddit? then blah its finished the walk. then went to bugis with wanling huiling gina minle zixiang xiquan and blah around la. blahblah went back home la.

Monday ca was nt tt bad? then blah history we were horrible can. Totally no preparation and blah. Failure I say.Then chinese we were all very enthu. It was like =.= la.and tortise is so unfair. She din add me and claud marks. Kae wtf. Homec received our test marks and blah la. I just passed. 20.5 OOHAHH HOW GREAT. Geez then do some blah stuuf.

then went back Then at classroom had a shouting spree with cindy. It was like =.= and oh kayat dick kena hitten by yiyang. And it looks painful cos theres tears. Then mui was saying. Wah your sperm wanna come out isit. ROFLMAO she so biantaied. um them blah yea.

okae i totally hate her now. wtf dose she think she is. OH IM THE QUEEN OF USA>YOU SHALL ALL OBEY ME!! HURHUR wtf la. thinking shes a great counciller. is she even fit to be one. i totally dount the ability. act cute. flirt. bimbotic. act friendly. what a hypocrite sia. geez im staring to hate her more when i see her. critcising evry movement of her. well whatevr. and most importantly i still have to stuck in the same class with her for another like blah months? is this too obvious? it better be cos i wanna show you how much i dislike and hate you. fartfartfart. fatfatfat/ tts not a spelling mistake. its fat alright. WHATEVER GO PRINT IT OUT BAH. YOU WONT HAVE ANY EDVIDENCE. BOOHOO WHO CARES IF YOU DOES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home