Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, September 10, 2005

so i decided to post about sjab la. OH MY BLEACH!!

ya so like wake up at 5.40 and lie in the bed slamming my alarm clocks shutup which is what i do every school day. LOL. then like wake up at 6.20 LOL!! ya then some blah stuff and i realise i was too kiasu cos the time was like 6.55?? so watch mtv and got addicted to it. some really GOOD mvs.

missy elliot feat ciara & fatman scoop. lose control
KANYE WEST diamonds from sierre lougne?? oh so like the song la. diamonds are foreverforeverforever. everevereverever. OHH WOWW. and the mv rocks too.
kellyclarkson behind these hazel eyes
coldplay speed of sound er well the song good. LOL

ya so left home 7.15 and reach there 7.40?? then was like chao zao la. so only me yuintheng keith wingtung there la. then the sec2 are like eh you all need to come blahblah. freaked us out. and the holy shit freak is tt when its like over 8 sec1 still only the four of us we really freaked. then kok told us the rest of the squad coming and whos the rest od the squad?? gina. wanling. huiling. thats it. wth la rest of the squad. ugh so nvm set off in diff groups la. and tts heritage trail btw. LOL

so blah my grp have er ME lol!! GINA CRYSTAL Y.LITING MANDESE CINDY SIHAN WENBIN and leading us is kok pinru [weisong joyce sneak off.LOL] ya then was sian and blahing around and taking photos la. so crystal was funny can. she was like auntieauntie like that. LOL!! and um some really blah stuff reach fort canning park. and i thought it was in sentosa cos owell, fort siloso. LOL. so other grps din reach blah around. then went the other grps came blah to somewhere else then blah la.

so went to this really, er, naturistic place[HURHUR thats it]. er we played games there la. so was like luan la the game. both games all realted to pisonball de. first one is circle then choose some ppl to be the suay one. then run across the circle change place. but the suay one need to catch those running across the circle. thats it. ya then the second game is chao luan kae. what can run cannot run blah la. then lunch la. chicken rice was DISGUSTING!! OMGGG!!!.

then dismissed le go to city link surfers girl shop again. shit la MY SLIPPERS!! i want la. ya then blah to tm buy food for my sister. lets hear the menu: double mushroom cheese burger set meal + onion rings + sundae pie. and she was blahing tt she breakfast din eat so lunch need to eat more. ERRRR. then went yellow and bought keychains la. bleach and naruto. went comics connections a while then wanying come find me return me my wallet. ya then blah back to home now la.

shit hols hw completed- maths txtbook.

returned to watching bleach now. CIAO FOLKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home