Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER DUDES!!

well over tts it but playtime is still so short. why? lets see the very packed schedule here.

sjab traing: 19 20 25 oct 02 04 07 08 14-16 21-23 29-30 nov 05 dec

whee how great huh

anw heres some lame stuff yea.

7 channels i completely adore now or in the past too or maybe continue adoring it in the future
- channel 5
- animal planet
- AXN
- mtv 20
- nickelodeon
- cartoon network
- zhong tian

7 thingy showed in mtv i rmb
- janet jackson runaway video cum the song so doesnt appeal to me aka it sucks
- atomic kitten someone like me video lasted for only 1:52
- MTV WHATEVER THINGS IS BACK AND WHACKING THEIR OWN ASSES
- super sweet 16 is like HELLA WITH YOU GIRLS; like this episode im watching. this rlyrlyrly fat girl is gonna celebrate her 16th bday. and shes rlyrly rich. but she is just sososo damndamndamn spoilt. and goes *tooting* everywhere. and hey you are not invited to my birthday party cos i quarrel with you. and you still expect an invitation? *toot* off. im so enjoying mtvs tooting style. and her invitation? some red fan on a plate which her butler is holding it. heck!! she got a brand new audi for her bday. she eats her breakfast on her bed then calls her mum though phone and say im finished. what im gonna do? man this is sure one spoilt brat. andand she likes tight fitting clothes? this really show her bigbigbig tummy. i wonder how her heels can hold her.
- boiling points punk'd mtv burned is sure three heck good scare-the-shit/pissed-it-out shows
- commercials and shows on aids/HIV so theres this commercial on the process of making condomns. and the quotable quotes: 6-9 million condomns is sold worldwidely every year; afraid you are the only man using it? and theres this show showing commercials on preventing aids and those celeb thingy. cool
- the effects of mtv tooting all around the world ^^

7 things i certainly enjoy doing
- watching anime DUH
- pissing my dad
- dissing my sister
- and taunting her
- hog on the computer for few hours
- having wierd dreams?
- making poems ^^

so was like finsh homec basically rushing to the library. mui was like mad? she borrow eight books? oh and she lent me dan brown angels and demon. superb. i completed two third of the book yea? and went back cindy went looking for kittens then saw angela with it. then blah cindy brought the kitten back home.

and suddenly i feel tt perfect english is so damn important. due to the many facts tt many of the msners on my lists is like so =.= well do you consider this as a language hiie evryybodyy todayy berii happyy leshhzz. miie arndd laoggongg gggoo tuuh eatt leshhz. berii berii nishez leshhz. arndd tuuhmmollo miie arnd guurrlliiex tubbiiex ggo wattchh sshhoppingg. miie wiill luurrvee euu all de okiex? and then its follow by a very-disgusting-i-hate-ppl-doing-it muuaackiiess! oh my what horrible foul who-knows-what language.

tts all folks bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home