Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

current status: blogging. feeling my pulse. one anime MISSED THREE EPISODES=1h. two anime two hours worth together. another new anime. comic books ALL HANGED. tv time- 2 hours?? com- as much as possible till my bro gets home and theres my sister watching anime. owells. heymaths printing asstment- a FAILURE ^^ slacking-ALL THE TIME.

another badbadbad report. heymaths printing asstment?? TOTAL FAILURE. i can only print the farting school crest out. wtf la. okae another comforting words for myself theres still time theres still time. im clever. i alway revise a day befor examination. this is so damn correct.

anw lets just list x-factors for my sis ^^
-7 month baby
-supposed to be very skinny and weak due to 7 month baby
-drink very little milk
-supposed to be very skinny and weak due to drink very little milk
-BUT
-things doesnt always go what naturally it should be
-shes short
-fat
-shorter than me
-fatter than me
-how does 160 sounds?
-and 70+?
-geez and she eat a whole chicken for birhtday
-what will she become after her Os during the holiday?
-she got a hover disc for bday.
-she sings doremi sucksly
-and goes ZAI LAI YI CI!!
-well a whole list of x factors huh.
-og cos theres still more
-stop here la

okae thanks evryone for wisihng mr hb. okae tts all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home