Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, November 14, 2005

Yawn hols are still crappy. At home was computer computer tvtvtv. Sch was sjabsjabsjab. still haven’t hand up the book list yet and my dad threw it away. Faggot la. everyday stoned at home like shit and still have hw to do =.=

Lucky theres some free thingy for ch56. watch chrno crusade which is highly recommended by cindy then watch burst angel and I think its better then chrno la. cindy don’t get mad while reading this. Watch one piece at 1am and its so much better then the other two animes LOL. Shit realized recently watch so much anime- bleach and gashbell (I found the CDs!!) godannar( a good but booby show) diamond dust drops( a fucked up yawn love show) D.N.Angel saiyuki reload was showed on chU ^^

Sjab today was ok? Did s and s pump 20. did two half case. First case(in sequence no.1-4) was gina germaine huiling me and I messed it up cos I donno what to do and just kneel there for quite a long time like some fucked up lost cuckoo. Second case Johanna wingtung wanling me again and I did ok cos I know what to do. Johanna was cham cos we din report her clearly the injuries of the casualty la. half case was huiling me gina germaine and it stopped halfway cos its 1pm and we can go le. A phew for me ^^

Stayed back after training and do the banner proposal. Was colouring my shoe and besides the colours od dirtiness theres red dark light blue yellow purple. Colour the banner proposal with germanine and we did a gd job. Minle gave us 100/10 XD. Others are talking about the chalet and its in some I donno place LOL. Went bedok interchange with germaine to macs

Recently stupid guo meimei realeased yet another stupid album with stupid songs. All I have to say is tt she have a good voice but doesn’t know how to use it and just luanluan resing the nice ozone song and her ‘cartoon’ image is just some one-year-old kid drawings and the above are purely based on my own opinions I don’t want to go court tyty LOL

Aiya stupid cbox keep broknig down. Maybe I shld change it to sth simpler, like tag-board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home