Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, November 06, 2005

lately like no life sia. hols are crappy. i got ap easily cos i have to watch her being enthu and excited and upset-wanna-to-cry-like-tt over NTH. heck la. listening to gorillaz first cd lately and i like 19-2000 and 19-2000 (soulchild remix) ALOT. not to forget to mention clint eastwood. the first cd kick asses. the second is okay but still good. hum wanna do as infinity cd.

friday have sjab again. slp at 1 sth wake up at 7 sia. was raining so did nth but practically first aid. and first aid. more first aid. 90% first aid. learn all the s&s for all the sicknss sth like tt. then do practical. knees are hurting real badly cos too much knelling in practical (okay you kneel the whole time). then do footdrill at about 4. slowmarching still sucks but turning on the slow march is kinda cool.

saturday chalet at nsrcc. bbq was chaotah. played daidi all night. had colgate and ketchup all over my face. er and jiaxing is sick. face no place to put stuff put on the head. went home about 2.30 and slp at 3. was still high and cant go to slp. wah next day sjab 10 =.=

today sjab. do farewell stuff. wenbin help us to do dance ^^ do the skit. banner proposal was still dead. i dont like the fucking new title. dance i very ap but din rlly show it >.< below are passages of my bushuangness on ppl.

damnit must you gt so damnit aa o you may mean emotional. so what we have completed so called sucessfully. need you get so fucking hyper and jump yelling WHOO. so hwat we do like very luan. need you get so fucking donno what shit and go ARGH. damnit la you everyone is like normal. you are so damnit freak. and stop asking which leg go first shit. you know it but you wanna aa. the skit contribute idea you don;t wanna listen. dont contribute you get so fucked up emotional and like wanna cry and whisper sth into someones ear. you get so damn fucked up bossy and yu thoguth you were being enthu. huh when we were talking about aa or whatever shit you ill always say angela. if you dislike her then dont get so hypocrative and go her blog tag i love you and i mean it! fucktard la you. now i understands angelas feeling.

so hate dining with other families la. you had to use a big faggotti spoon which is vry difficult to use and will always be passed ard but not to you cos ypu are the smallest. and you had to get so polite and eat gracefully. my parents would always push to new dishes to the oither family side cos they have a retard. okay so its wrong to say her since shes born with it and i dont blame her. eating with other family is so horrible.

ugh sjab tml. but aybe gonna go to escape with germaine wanying yuintheng. hopefully.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home