Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, October 30, 2005

yawn no computer since wednesday cos my bro is not shuang then he unplugged the computer three times and my dad unplugged the monitor. so the computer become sth like this: connections to monitor was ripped out by dad, monitor[flat panel] facing down. the main plug and other connecting to some plugging thing which consists of 4 plug hole was pulled out and four wires is scattered all over the room
so now i have a new wish.

don;t feel like typing out tt long as maybe some fuking blogger will poof all the post out.

sunday sjab. went back to do farewell stuff. quite fun. the action remedy by functions is a knock out. maybe bryan could join the circus one day and entertain every one (no offense here). saw vivian.

monday foodfair. been dragged by ppl. went main hall for some scary thingy. angela screamed during the whole thing =.= im a bravesoul. its not scary. GRADE: YAWN! some stuff then went tm with wt seemui cindy.

sitting on the floor for 3 hours listening to non stop crappiness sucks. some movie screened at church. GRADE: ZZZ. slept through the whole movie. the chairs are rlly nice to lean on and sleep if the person in front of you dosent smell stinky. so tts why i din sleep on wednesday cos waiwai is infront of me LOL. okay so im crapping around with fango chaijia doreen.

went abseiling. jin meng is being carried by 111 LOL. so is okay but not if you crushed you fingers. flying fox on thurs and was hanign there like damn long. kheng soon is shaking badly. dont feel much. quite yawn actually.

friday is crap too. marychan is crappin blahblahblah. and firedrill ws lame and scorching hot. clean the classroom and collected many pins ^^ blah again. went citylink suntec marina sq with chaijia amanda. chaijia is so girlie sia like now i then realise =.= blah ard went home in taxi and owe amanda 7.40

tues went bugis with claud cindy. was very late as my food wont be cooked. just crap all over bugis junction. bought gorillaz gorillaz cd but no batteries =.= finally went 77th street and bought pencil case for seemui. bought the black one cos pink is too bimbotic. but MAYBE pink i ssuitable for seemui =.= man what a day.

wed sjab is damn tough. got pump 30 happily LOL. had bandages and stuff all over my legs. pumping games are NOT fun okay. slow marching sucks. jerking too. arms aching like siao now. case is sososo exciting. all were mumbling like some blah. haha funny shit.

damn what a short post just for 7 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home