Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, October 22, 2005

i found the pista 06 song and its actually a gorillaz song clint east wood. so love gorillaz.

I SO LOVE GORILLAZ

friday half day went to school in sj tee. asembly mr tan as great even he was talking about god la. funny guy. then sjab was okay. listen to teo talktalktalk for 45mins. torturous? HAHA. and keith is so poor thing sia. lau sai 40 mins. then drills and im rly lagging >.<>ALL so lagging la. then did the hanta thingy. haha rlly slacking sia.

then ent to tm with mui crowy. eat mac and vannessa botine?? those ig bball girls was like =.= la. then vanessa was like sitting next to me and asking some questions la. and mui says im a retard. haha ent ard and end up at the library. then slack awhile la. wen tot some section then slack there. and i did sth tt make them laugh. HURHUR.

then go the children session and i act stupid. crowy is laughing like crazy. havent seen her like tt. so i officially declares tt she is not suffering from stress la. then mui lame go sit on the train. then blah went home? hmm yea.

damnit quarrel with my faggotti fucking sisiter. like who really cares la. she hurt her like and i care no fuck at all. ooh typing this out feels GREAT.

GORILLAZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home