Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

you know what, let's pop a champagne and celebrate my 101 POST WOOHOO! oh yes i've hit taipei 101 yo.

ok i know many other people have pop many many champagne for their 8888 post but considering i'm always on hiatus, IT's AN ACHEIVEMENT WAHAHAHZZXZX.

rwar i've really been known for my whining now T_T but it's really a good way to realease your Ju-Ons. If my Ju-Ons are not released, i'm one angry lil kid.

anyhoo assembly today is still one big boring shit. i feel that using the disabled to lead us into christianity is sooooo wrong, just soooooo wrong. and bridging is around da corner if you failed your subjects yo. I WANT MY JAPAN TRIP LA.

and of course, right after assembly, is the ridiculous tutorial.

we are following poo says:
haha.im dying to ask you
we are following poo says:
HOWS YOUR ENGLISH REMEDIAL
TODAY
Sastre. says:
GRAH
Sastre. says:
ITS TERRIBLE AS ALWAYS
Sastre. says:
DOING
USELESS STUFF

Sastre. says:
BUT TODAY IS NON COMPRE
DAY!!!
Sastre. says:
ive been doing compre and marking
them myself for ALL previous tutorials
Sastre. says:
she is so darn lazy T_T
we are following poo says:
she just collects the assignment.signs them
we are
following poo says:
return for us to mark
Sastre. says:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

yep, whinign again.

i'm going to catch up with hell lotsof anime since i know that the June Hellidays definitely wouldn't go easy on me. so what's the conclusion?

.:-/__*#*HIATUS*#*__\-:. twit like

Sieghart/ bbbbbbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home