Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, May 25, 2007

So today, supposedly marks the end of school, but i'll betcha i'm going back for SJ and bloody remedial.

So results were suprisingly ahem. I feel kinda sad for people like Hanlin or Duanrui who easily own my ass if they didn't fail english manzzz. So in account for their averages I think I most probably got 10 or somthing for class position. 3J is such a scary class manzzz.

Side note: I SHALL STOP MAN, MAN. No i'm not desperate (man), i'm just influenced by da germ.

OK so after school was CIP. I got burnt in the head by my flu and went crazy. Got to see some butts waving about and hear many Kantang. Simei Care Centre was pretty cool with all those facilities, maybe i should try applying. Ah missed michelle you know, i'm sucha kind soul.

Japan trip was so near, yet so far. Tmr ECP(agn) with SJ, collecting husk etc. So y'all will see mad people swinging NTUC bags around. & I shall get Shrek Ears tmr! HELP THE MAC'S KID!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home