Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, May 21, 2007

" this year has been of an great honour for us. it's rare to have two Gold with Honours, with a couple of golds and minimal silvers and bronze. Um one of the Gold with Honours is our Chior and the Guitar Ensemble, congratulations. Of course, our unifrom groups has brought in many acheivements and the sports(mumbles to own unintentionally: they are SPLENDID! HOTTTTTTTTTTT! SEXAYAYE! ZOMGODDESSFABULOSA CUMENARITA! LIKE TOTALLY FANTASTIC MCDONALDS MANZZZZZZZZ)

and to commemorate these happy events the school decided to give y'all a mini holiday! the first day of term3 will be a half day! But on two conditions, the first on is...

(microphone went dead, must be the acidic saliva)
(continue to dead, must be act then->microphone)
(returns, can't help to revive with PAs fondling it)

haha(laugh to herself). alright, so the first...

*sec1s burst in laughter, ignorant of the screwed up systems*
(dead again)
(totally zomgoddes)
(returns, with Round2 of fondling)

HAHAHEEHEEHAWHAW, maybe i should start on the 2nd one HAHAHEEHEEHAWHAW. So the 2nd one is that basic discipline are still to be observed. We don't want to have people ringing up on our school right? yaaaa we give you all the privilege you all must not step on it.

*AND FOR DA BOMB*

And the first condition is that is all must be present. No parent's letters or excuses allowed, we, the very scientific and lawful AHS-ians, only accept 5-dollars-worth of MCs. (groans everywhere) yes yes but there have been people not coming to school and doing these stuff on half days. So we are enforcing on this rule now ya' know.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(i'm lost for words, let's make up)
and WOOOF WOOOF WOOOOOOOOF! "
Fuck you, we want no half day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home