Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Nitrome.com

/Edit
OMG I ACTUALLY DID WHAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO AHAHAH.

On a side note, went to some health convention at Suntec just now.

Sister,
Salesperson

小姐你今年几岁,要不要做facial呢?你看,我们的配套有帮你作 Blah Blah Blah 帮你豆豆,毛孔诸塞等............blabbers................

我不喜欢人家动我的脸,身体。只有我可以动。


I was actually thinking about revamping my blog, until I got so lazy that i dont even bothered to post.

Okzzzzzzz. I screw my exams medium time. I meant, I kinda expect the lousy results I would get so I wasn't really pulled into the bottomless pit. I reap what I sow you know. No effort=no results. Period.

Both my languages spell GG for me. Omg I got freaking 8 for english summary lousy bullz. But anyway the others I'm quite content coz they were those results I would get. Omigosh I don't want to fail chinese why must I write "Da rainbow in my heart"? Lousy choice.

(Pardon me for saying this) I think crying over results is simply bullshit. Seriously, I don't do this. Cause my/your/their tears are not Guan Yin Ma and they simply don't alter the bullshit you(or the teachers) write on your exam papers. So c'mon so what lousy results? Aiya work doubly/triply/quadruply/Hi-five! the next time lah!

By the way, I have Guan Yin Ma tears try making me cry on your exam papers teehee.

Anyway, I'm super motivated to study hard for prelims! (put on shrek ears and tuck in shirt)

Cartoon Network is my favourite dose of coffee for sleepless night. I lubdub Foster's Home of Imaginary Friend!I like the big purple monster and the bird best!

1 Comments:

Blogger yun leng said...

hello. i admire your attitude. don't worry you will do well for Os de.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home