Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nerd in da....WHAT!?

I was actually being studious today, until I touch this bloody metallic object jammed full of softwares and Neopets called the Computer *tinkling stars all over*

Ah crap whatever happen to the go-online-log-in-ACP-finally-start-on-your-Humanities goal? THE INTERNET IS A DEVIL IN DISGUISE. BLOGS ARE A NEMESIS. AND NEOPETS ARE HUNGRY WEREWOLVES HIDING UNDER VIRTUAL PUPPY EYES AND FUR COATS. I'll assume it's a full moon today (tra-la-la-la never see the moon outside la-la-la-la).

La-la-la-la-la.

Still, Mid-Years are only 4 days away, and I should get worried.

No, I should not. I shall have complete faith and trust in myself that I'm able to complete all of my Humanities in this period of 4 days.

Yes I can, and I will, and I shall, and I must. (continues to chant incantation)

On a side note, I bought new earphones! But it looks pink...No, I'm pretty sure it's Red. Metallic red. Yes it's red. (continues another incantation)

Okay I should stab myself for blogging. I got mosquito bites that look like they are accumulating pus. All the phagocytes, bacteria and dead tissue have accumulated, so will my Qi.

Ohmmmmmm...

PS: Sophie and Bob da Dog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO SIEG
I MISS YOU LOADS EVER SINCE CCA STOPPED AND YADA! ALL THE CATCHING UP LOST! RAWRRH RAWRRH RAWRRH!

from (guesswho)
hints: j_ h _ n _ a
hahahahahahaha

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home