Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

H

Oh my everywhere I go (yes people still want to know), people are counting d-o-w-n. Guess CCA made a great impact on everyone's life. Me 2. Can't wait, yet still dreading it. It's just 4 more days, and 1 last CCA, to prove to everyone, and for everyone to prove to us. Life after H is gonna be b-o-r-i-n-g. Reaching home at 330, sit down on the desk, and M-U-G.

But I'll enjoy my last 4 days. Definitely.

So teeheee haven't blog for so long again. Last friday's CCA was still boring. But KFC with squad at night! So much fun coping cheese fries and shooting ice and bullying KN and shooting ice at KN and bullying KN (.......)

Saturday went for Qing Ming Jie. Saw my very long-time-no-see Very-Old-Uncle and he's like a Alzheimer's patient damn cute with the umbrella and his bag and his cap and his constant repeating of the same story to different people. HE SHINE OVER MY LIL COUZZIE LA THATS HOW CUTE HE IS.

Sunday got woke up by HL at 7. The crazy girl decide an impromptu swim at my house. But nvm I had Mac's for breakfast, which McGriddles (N) So the lost(germ) and the boob(HL) finally reach me house. Teeheehahoho HL IS IN A BIKINI OODLES AND DROOLS AND EYEBALLS POP OUT. and the lost one has...nothing. Too bad. Mugging beside the pool= Ineffective (hot sun, hot girls, boobs, nothing, cute kids).

Went for NJChoir Concert with Shiqi Chaijia. Got very kind pretty woman who guide us half the way to Victoria Concert Hall. Their performance was (Y) All chorals, but none made me asleep. Like the Riddle Song, Tickle Song, and Super Mario. Also got performance by a primary school. (Y) SO CUTE LA OMG OMG GASP. And fairview secondary(N) made me fell asleep.

And a spider was on my head after the concert. Played with it and decide to name it carrot. Put Carrot back in the greens(kind soul).

Raffles City & Marina Square after that. Shiqi left after getting her donuts. Got Chippy (Y) Dinner with Amanda CJ at Secret Recipe. Talked and talked and catch up with the good ol' times.

Byebye Project M is on!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home