Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

财神爷爷 (Y)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

SAY HELLO TO LOADS OF MAHJOOOOOONG, FOOD, TRICK OR TREATS AND THE MOOLAHS $_$

Caught CJ7 with family at Kallang Leisure Park. Gee all the shops are close except those selling food and cold storage. Arcade for a while. I don't own Metal Slug at joystick. Luzza suckz bollz. Shall stick to computers THEY ARE FREE AND I"M A TOTAL OWNAGE COME AND GRAB A COPY OF IT. KFC for linner/dunch.

CJ7 was well...................... Cute. But.............................. Let's say I really prefer Shaolin Soccerball and KungFu Hustle(even I have to watch it 5 times in 1 day). Not much climax although a few Lolz and Roflz here and there. But the furry thang is so cute and furry and the boy/girl is so cute and not furry.

Oh and I sat beside this guy who is really a stinkbombz. At first I thought it was my sister's feet since she removed her shoes, but the smell is sooooooooo dominant. It smelt like sweat mixed with nachos cheese. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. I meant I'm really quite used to sitting with guys, be it SJ class couzzies or any other stranger, whom they all do stank a little bit, but this one is really (N) Imagine having to bear with the smell for the whole movie, totally H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E please. I have to smell me own hands for the whole time. FRESH AIR MY NOSE BURRRRRRNS!

Speaking of which, MY EYES AND EARS BURRRRRRRRRRRNS WHEN DURING CNY CELEBRATION AHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAIN IN MY EYES AND EARSSSS IT BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSS!

This is my current MSN nick.

But wait I need to credit my Shifu CAISHENYE (as named by auntieyeo)
Kthxbye

PS: I DIDNT DOOOOOO MATHS LAAAAAA OMG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home