Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, December 17, 2007

Please drive your car into the wall thankew

Hellooooooooooo Im not emo! I copied ans paste that post shushhhhhhhhhhh.

OKKKK. Today after dinner my dad wanted to park the car at this very convenient lot where the lift is only 10 steps away, but well he failed apparently. Look down to see why,
Well obviously the space is too small for the car to go in. Well the management cant be stupid enough to have made such a small space and neither there has been any renovations so...lets take a closer look at the orange Nissan car,
ZOMGODDESS! LOOK AT WHERE IS THE YELLOW BOX(WHIHC YOU SHOULD HAVE PARK THAT CAR IN)AND WHERE THE CAR IS(WHICH YOU SHOULD HAVE BANG IT INTO THE WALL THANKEW). Of course everyone on the car curse and I took some beautiful pictures. But I totally went RORLMAOBBQLOLLERCOASTER at what I found on the car Classic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home