Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I just farted

i dont bother to comfort people at times.

I dont do what i know is right most of the time

I dont make even the slightest effort to maintain friendships

Im too lazy to reply people whether through msn or sms

I roll my eyes and give an irritating face

I dont realise when friends are down

I stink at cheering them up

I vent my anger on others

I scream at my family

I promised my mum to tutor my brother during his psle days yet my sister ended up taking the role

I dont like apologising even when im at fault

I ruined their holidays so that i could attend sj

Im easily jealous

I hate it when people follow what i do

I caused us to be neither here nor there

Im too insensitive and blurt out unneccessary comments

I never there for people who are always here for me

I like taking and never giving back

I like pushing responsibilities to others

I give my word to upload and send pictures taken to the computer all the time but have never done so

I hate losing

I retaliate even when I'm at fault

I whine when other people seem more troubled then me

I knew I shouldnt have said some words, but they fly out anyway.

I make promises which I knew i'm unable to fulfil

I have an evil twin


I care for myself lots more than i care about others, just simply look at the number of i in this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home