Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, November 17, 2007

trash talk

Hello blog 2 weeks right? Ah long time it's been buzy as a bee movie, which I secretly want to watch. Ok I just deleted a chunk of words. Well I guess lets not beat about the bush and goes to the point.

(In Point form) Well it's still kinda pointy right, here's a list to summarise WazzssupzzsZzZZZZZ, omg why am I typing like that.
  • Trainings.
  • Work.
  • Farewell.
  • More trainings.
  • Still thinking about the good food in Ritz-Carton.
  • Damn those richkids.
  • Still thinking about Creme Bulee.
  • And the cheese burger which I love eating and are tons better then Macs.
  • Trainings.
  • Bugis street air sucks bulldozer, I bet my nose shit is as black as Gina.
  • Cough and a sore throat.
  • I dont want to wear a ___________________ for ____________________ .
  • Stupid came back to school during the holidays, what was she thinking although the chance of me being in school is 99%.
  • Missed Chaijia's call, date cancelled.
  • Bubble tea shop and chicken rice.
  • Me laughing at the band people and Seemui's running away/
  • Lao sai.
  • Complaining and complaining and whining and whining and whining.
  • Chalk, gonna die from lung cancer.
  • As well as skin cancer when I touch MRT poles, eye cancer from seeing too much SJ people, breast cancer cause Huiling is contagious, ear cancer from hearing Germaine's whining, nose cancer from smelling too much ______ and ______ (hints to germaine), mouth cancer from whining too much, finger cancer from blogging too much, brain cancer cause KN is contagious, colon cancer from lao sai.

Oh ya Ghost whisperer had a stupid ending, Grrrrrr to the third season. No more big boobs every friday but there will be two hunks!

Yawm zzzzzzzz. I'm going to kill someone if I see anymore Gatsby commercial.

PS: To my blog fans who like to play the red dot, it will disappear after I click the post buttons, woooooohooooooooooooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home