Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Idealogy.

When you think that you are stupid, that you work hard and listen in class but still cannot achieve good grades, that people who are supposedly "cleverer" always got the As, that you are always the one who sacrifice entertainment time for studies, but still fail to sastify your expectations, think again.

When you think that you are the one who always mess things up, that trouble seem to be your bestfriend and you are trouble's most perfect gift, that people always does the right things at the right time, that people are always clearing whatever wrong things you have done, that you try hard but still fail to do the right things, think again.

When you think that life is unfair, think again.

You may be rich. Whatever you want, you can get it. Your parents dote on you. They are understanding about your studies, and that knows you tried hard enough. They make you feel better about your studies, and try to give you anything you want so as an reward for trying so hard.

You may have great friends. They understand your "clumsiness" and always try to help whenever they can. When you are down or feeling unwell, there's always a shoulder to lean on, someone encouraging you, or just someone to lent their shirt to be your tissue.

Life may seem unfair when things don't go your way, but what about the fair times? There's always a time whereby things do go your way, but it doesn't for another. Is that fair to the other person? Life is fair as a whole. Life give us positivity and negativity. It's how you make use of them. Life is fair.

_________________________________________

Hello blog it's 2:50 when i type and now it's 3:20 and mind you it's in the morning. Ok i'm going to do a little whining about ChiangRai before sleeping, do highlight if the need.

InviSieg mode says HELLOOOOOOOOO! btw.
I do very badly want to go chiangrai! ahhhhhhh a major part of me but i do have commitments in S'pore :( I really want to go to help the kids and say hello to them and say more hello to them and perhaps built a better place for them. It will be a great adn wonderful experience I know. Perhaps a really unforgettable one.

Thinking positively, not going chiangrai means I can watch TV, train my team for the better. My squad is small, and there's only 12 trainers and 7 teams. There's already teams with 1 instructor. There are others who need to go back to their hometown and going chiangrai. Manpower is very insufficient. I would want to help them. I would want to train my team, to be the best, or at least something. I do want to watch TV, even it would be easily available online. A little sacrificial is nothing. There will always be chances like this, perhaps in the later years, even it may not be the same.

Final verdict: Wanting badly but not going definitely.

It's 3:33. Bye and Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home