Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, September 03, 2007

Jokes of the Night

Sunday night.

*Exclusive gossip section with Amanda and Ruijie, which makes me rofl like my business. Good ol' catching up with people not from my class*

*Chaijia and Me talking about monks and nuns, HEEHAWHAHAHAHAHHA*

Suddenly the phone rings. The sign after I watched that particular video. I know I would die 7 days later. My sweat trickled down as I reach out for the phone. I looked at the screen. OMGGGGG IT'S HUILING (with her and Gina's cam-whoring photo, double !!)!


Huiling: Saggy I need a long sleeve shirt for OBS! Mine is like, not opaque/translucent/black/grey/the opposite of the mixture of the rainbow colours!
Me: I DON'T HAVE A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT!! (screams while digging the cupboard with acceleration beyond speed of light)
Huiling: I DON'T CARE I NEED IT! You can *certain text mixing, please blame blogger*. DO YOU HAVE PYJAMAS OR ANYTHING!
Me: NOOOOOO! Why did you need a long sleeve shirt for?
Huiling: For OBS LA! We are wearing long sleeve plus track pants for hiking. You know those bloody suckers.
Me: LONG SLEEVE AND TRACK PANTS!!!! That's so bloody hot, and wouldn't you look like a Muslim?


Sister (obviously spying me): HAHAHAHA RACIST! (starts roll on floor laughing and cause a 10 degree earthquake, my sorries for the victims in the ASEAN countires, Japan, China, Russia and Bangladash)


50 minutes later, watching the non screwed up English version of Rush Hour 2 on Channel U.


Lee(Jackie Chan) and Chris Tucker was hanging on a bamboo pole for dear life 7 storeys above sea level, which obviously wasn't going to drop off, cause...

Lee: Do not worry! They are Chinese bamboo poles! They are very strong!

After a few jiffy seconds they were on the ground.

Me: But Lee forgotten that the ropes holding the bamboo poles are made from America.
Sister (omg stalker nia): HAHAHAHHAHA RACIST! (omg, another 10 degrees earthquake. My sorries to the victims in the Europeon countries. Luckily I tau-pok her in time, lo and behold for the Holey Moley Sieg!)
Monday night, meaning just now.

Me and Yunleng were talking online...


Great I closed the window just in time, but it goes somewhat like this....

Yunleng: You never go outward bounce?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG LA.

Anyway I never attend biology remedial today! Not that it matters cause I have attended it on Friday, but there's tionghoooooooooo! Ah i'm whining to Yunleng just now! ROARR UNDER THE WRATH OF ME!


BYEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home